Refillable injector pen

I use their cartridges frequently and no problems [yet], but peace of mind and all that. Not judging. I respect that everyone doesn't have the same risk tolerance as me (which I don't consider particularly risky but of course I'd think that)
Same. I’d pay more for a more trustworthy domestic medical source, but not from just another UGL where god only knows what’s happening behind the scenes anyway. The Chinese sources are taking over everything because so much product is coming from legit high end facilities.

Thanks to everyone that's contributed to the thread thus far. I never would have known that these pens and cartridges existed without you all sharing your experimentation and knowledge.

I've been scouting around myself for reviews and info on what may be the best long term choice of pen and the Sanofi AllStar Pro seems like a good possibility. It delivers 1-80 units and has loud, audible 'clicks' as it counts down which would be a good fit for me. Not exactly cheap compared to the Ali Ergo, so I'll leave that on the back burner for now.

In the meantime, I've got 40 cartridges and a Lilly Ergo II on the way from Ali Express which should get me up and running.

I also managed to pick up 100 x 29g/12mm needle tips for under £7 delivered which I thought was a decent price. Link for those in the UK.

Something I'd like to ask about as a newbie is the speed at which the pen delivers the dose (Test C in my case). My hunch is that it'll inject a lot faster than I have been doing manually and that got me to wondering if any of you guys have run into any issues with the dose delivery speed being to high?

Something I'd like to ask about as a newbie is the speed at which the pen delivers the dose (Test C in my case). My hunch is that it'll inject a lot faster than I have been doing manually and that got me to wondering if any of you guys have run into any issues with the dose delivery speed being to high?

I've only used 'em for water-based stuff. Imagine it'll be slower for oils.

Probably around the same speed you can usually push an oil through a 29 gauge pin.

So i ordered some Ergo 2 pens from a seller in Aliexpress. Heaven-Island Store is the seller's name. Have i been scammed? Is this one of the guys that charge an order and then pretend to send some items to the buyer? The tracking log doesn't make much sense really. The item is being returned to the seller without ever leaving the departure country properly.Aliexpress shipping problems.jpg

So i ordered some Ergo 2 pens from a seller in Aliexpress. Heaven-Island Store is the seller's name. Have i been scammed? Is this one of the guys that charge an order and then pretend to send some items to the buyer? The tracking log doesn't make much sense really. The item is being returned to the seller without ever leaving the departure country properly.View attachment 284497
You're fine with that vendor.

Thanks to everyone that's contributed to the thread thus far. I never would have known that these pens and cartridges existed without you all sharing your experimentation and knowledge.

I've been scouting around myself for reviews and info on what may be the best long term choice of pen and the Sanofi AllStar Pro seems like a good possibility. It delivers 1-80 units and has loud, audible 'clicks' as it counts down which would be a good fit for me. Not exactly cheap compared to the Ali Ergo, so I'll leave that on the back burner for now.

In the meantime, I've got 40 cartridges and a Lilly Ergo II on the way from Ali Express which should get me up and running.

I also managed to pick up 100 x 29g/12mm needle tips for under £7 delivered which I thought was a decent price. Link for those in the UK.

The Ergo2 is not an auto-injector, so it will only go in as fast as you push. With 29g 12mm I don't have any problem with QSC Test E, though I only do .16mL at a time (EOD)

Thanks for the replies.

@bigforyouben Seems I still have a lot to learn. I thought you hit the button and the dialled in dose got delivered at a set speed, whether you like it or not. Thanks for clueing me in.

@Lord Commander My order is from the same vendor. All looks good so far for me and I know other members have also used them with no issues as stated. I'll update here if anything goes wrong with them.

AliExpress.jpg

Thanks for the replies.

@bigforyouben Seems I still have a lot to learn. I thought you hit the button and the dialled in dose got delivered at a set speed, whether you like it or not. Thanks for clueing me in.

@Lord Commander My order is from the same vendor. All looks good so far for me and I know other members have also used them with no issues as stated. I'll update here if anything goes wrong with them.

View attachment 284513
There are some that work like that. On the ergo2 (and others like the faxne) you dial in the dose and push to the end. I prefer that to relying on a spring.

Got some cartridges from ezpsupply, not a fan of the packaging but ordering was smooth and they work well. I've noticed the consistently troublesome cartridges have rounded shoulders on the vial, but the good cartridges from multiple suppliers have more of a 45 degree bevel.

That said, they all have the same inner diameter up to the accuracy of my calipers, so the issue i've been having is either something with the rubber plug or the inner surface of the vial.

I've noticed the consistently troublesome cartridges have rounded shoulders on the vial, but the good cartridges from multiple suppliers have more of a 45 degree bevel.
That's very interesting. I don't suppose that difference is something that would be easily visible in photos?

I wonder if those differences you've spotted point toward different tooling and/or manufacturing locations. I had thought that these were all just flowing out of a single plant somewhere in China but I must have that wrong.

You would have thought that any difference at the shoulder of the cartridge would only come into play as the plunger reached the end of its travel but your findings show otherwise.

Have you tried swapping a plunger from a 45 degree to a rounded and see if there's any change in smoothness?

Only using sterile equipment isn't going overboard at all, ye no issues just now until their is an issue and its to late and your in the hospital with an infection,
You're body is far more resilient than most of us think

Ffs we used to inject tren from fina pellets for years with no adverse effects other than growing like a weed...

I might now be able to add just a little more information regarding the small differences in cartridge design and ease of use that @Volute had noticed and mentioned earlier.

I've received two separate cartridge deliveries from Ali Express and there are indeed some small manufacturing differences that you and I may not have noticed on first sight.

I've tried to picture these differences as best as I can using a potato of a phone so you may have to zoom in and around to see what I am trying to describe.

The cartridge placed at the top of the photos was purchased from Heaven-Island Store
It has a squared shoulder and operates less reliably

The cartridge placed at the bottom of the photos was purchased from HengYuanChuangShi Store
It has a bevelled shoulder and operates more reliably

Also, notice the small differences in the rubber plunger design and also the 'size' description on the respective packaging.

I've not yet personally confirmed Volute's experiences regarding reliability but have no reason at all to doubt them.

IMG_20240528_01.jpeg

IMG_20240528_02.jpeg

In summary, it seems it may be best if people try to obtain the bevelled shouldered version whenever possible.

Hope this might help someone going forward.

Last edited:
In summary, it seems it may be best if people try to obtain the bevelled shouldered version whenever possible.

Hope this might help someone going forward.
Interesting! It looks like my most recent purchase was Heaven Island, and labels don't seem to stick to these as well as they did previous batches.

I use their cartridges frequently and no problems [yet], but peace of mind and all that. Not judging. I respect that everyone doesn't have the same risk tolerance as me (which I don't consider particularly risky but of course I'd think that)
I want to point out the irony that most of us are using Chinese-manufactured substances and trusting/hoping they are safe to inject directly into our bodies. Just struck me as humorous. But absolutely agree that everyone should do what makes them feel comfortable and safe. Harm reduction is the goal, after all.

The cartridge placed at the top of the photos was purchased from Heaven-Island Store
It has a squared shoulder and operates less reliably

The cartridge placed at the bottom of the photos was purchased from HengYuanChuangShi Store
It has a bevelled shoulder and operates more reliably

View attachment 284867

These look exactly like the two kinds of cartridges I've been getting, although mine always seem to come with plungers with four marks if that means anything. Thanks for the photos!

I finally got around to using the pen I bought a few months ago, and I wanted to share my experience for those who are new to the thread.

I bought a Lilly Humalog pen and fillable carts from aliexpress. Good price from a well reviewed seller, no issues with delivery, packaging on point.

I’m using it for GHK-cu because I run that continuously, so I’m pinning it every day and sometimes 2x/day. This simplifies that process for me.

Disclaimer: this is not an auto injector. I thought it was when I bought it, so I want to clarify that you have to inject the needle yourself, and push the plunger the entire time. If you are afraid of needles, this may not be for you. I have an AutoJect that I love and use daily, but I’m not afraid of needles and these ultra fine tips are painless. I didn’t even feel it go in.

I used a regular old insulin needle to withdraw the pep from my bottle and inject it directly into the cartridge through the top. Each time injected a full syringe of liquid, I also made sure to withdraw equal parts air because I had no idea if the cartridge would blow up from being over-pressured.

Once I successfully transferred the rest of this month’s supply, i screwed the cart into the pen. This was a bit harder than I expected it to be. I had to try a couple times before I got it right. You have to really push it and then start turning. Then I popped a needle tip on that bad boy and started clicking away. I wasn’t sure how many clicks it would take to get the air out, and since I’m new to using this thingamajig I just did about 10 clicks at a time until I was seeing a couple drops pop up through the needle.

The actual injection process was no biggie. The needle is so fine that it made no impression going in. Having to push the plunger down the whole time while twisting my body halfway around to reach the only place on my ass that doesn’t burn like hell with this stuff was a bit annoying. That’s one point where the autoject wins.

But in all this was easy to set up, will save me a bunch of syringes, and make it possible for me to travel with my peps more easily.

Attachments

• IMG_7705.jpeg
    IMG_7705.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7706.jpeg
    IMG_7706.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7707.jpeg
    IMG_7707.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7708.jpeg
    IMG_7708.jpeg