Ripped off often?

I've never purchased in this industry before - only gone through legit scripts. But as the laws are growing tighter and tighter in the US, I find myself wanting a back up plan - and for potential dabbling to do things like control my drive, prevent muscle loss during the many surgeries I need to have, etc...

That being said, how often have you guys been ripped off in a way where you sent money, and received nothing - because the guy just up and ran with your cash, and didn't even answer requests for status? I know things happen at the border (customs and all), but how often does it happen where you just get straight up jacked by a guy/ugl supposedly selling product they never intend to ship?

I know under-dosed and substituted drugs are fairly common, that I am not worried about (I have access to mass specs) but what I think is the biggest risk is dropping a couple of benjamins on something that I never receive, and never get any word from the "seller". I'm trying to gauge how common that actually is.

Before folks ask, no I don't have any contacts or sources in my local gyms, or even online. I am still researching that, trying to do whatever due diligence I can before I take the risk.

Probably not as common as being sold bunk gear but it's hard to tell bunk gear now with failed lab max people worship.. you might not get exactly what you want in the underground but your more than likely going to get what you pay for.. the price you pay for it I mean

My advice ..
If you plan to do 2 cycles a year with
Pct in there then buy pharmaceutical grade paying more but if you stay on running high and low doses all year, then as long as your getting results, you will make out a lot better buying UGL

Well, I'm looking for things that docs can't/won't prescribe here (DBol, Anavar, Anadrol) so I think UGL is the only way I can find that. I'm still investigating... I have had some folks say they can get it, but I am trying to research them as best as I can before I get ripped.

It's not hard to see who is legit..
If they went to you they might be up to no good ..

Good sources don't need to
Look for customers

Yeah that's what I thought. It was more of a "Hey, I can help. I know a guy who has what you want for $$$. Send this and an address and I can get it to you" And I am like ... so not to be an ass but why are you being nice? Why do you care? Suspicious me says "no trusty"

To be truthful though, this individual has offered me lots of nutrition and training advice previous to bringing up gear at all, in the past, so who knows. He might just be generally helpful, but I am still an untrusting sort of guy.

Just because you have access to mass specs doesn't magically turn your order into 95% pure pharma fire. What if you receive every order but they all test out 50% or less purity? Wouldn't that be the same type of scam as not receiving anything at all?

Here is the reality: we all are searching for the unicorn UGL. Few find it, most never will. Only way is to pay your dues and contribute to the board. And even that is not a guarantee.

Good luck.

Just because you have access to mass specs doesn't magically turn your order into 95% pure pharma fire. What if you receive every order but they all test out 50% or less purity? Wouldn't that be the same type of scam as not receiving anything at all?

Here is the reality: we all are searching for the unicorn UGL. Few find it, most never will. Only way is to pay your dues and contribute to the board. And even that is not a guarantee.

Good luck.

No I mean I use the mass spec so that I know exactly what I am putting into my body and can gauge accordingly (like if I am expecting test but somehow wind up with deca... )

Believe me, if I find the unicorn, I will post to the board so that others can partake. I'm with you - I'll pay my dues, and get ripped off and let others know. Maybe one day I can find a source that I can at least partially work with.

I already found my unicorn ..
The results are so good from UGL
Gear that I would never pay 7X the amount for pharmaceutical grade

I already found my unicorn ..
The results are so good from UGL
Gear that I would never pay 7X the amount for pharmaceutical grade

You're very lucky then. Are you in the US or UK? Seems like the US it's harder to find anything decent, and getting things over the pond are unreliable thanks to customs intercepting and fucking everything up.

Your best bet is to go with someone with decent reviews. Only place smaller order each time and test each compound. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. And I would not advise placing a small order at firs, watching everything go smooth and then throwing down a huge order to follow, this is a classic scammer's usual rip off method.

Your best bet is to go with someone with decent reviews. Only place smaller order each time and test each compound. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. And I would not advise placing a small order at firs, watching everything go smooth and then throwing down a huge order to follow, this is a classic scammer's usual rip off method.

Good advice. I am thinking about doing a "test" order cheap, and then another few small orders to establish a good relationship. But first I have to find that reputable source. And that is the issue. I watch UGLs come on here and start out well, but then they seem to fizzle (like Astro - did he just implode? What happened to him?) Payment method is usually my biggest issue. WU seems to be most common, but some folks are brave enough to do paypal. Pretty ballsy if you ask me.

I have to Agree with Manwhore on buying Pharma-Grade AI's & SERMS only.
At least that part of the Equation will Balance Out.

As far as the UGL's go, do Exhaustive Research, and then don't go Crazy Ordering a Boatload.

I've been Very Fortunate, as All my Orders have come through................. JP
P.S.
Some Gear Was Acceptable, and Other Stuff was Extremely Good.

If a source is legit, your going
To wind up getting a very good bargain in the end..

I know a source who sent out over
$1'000.00 worth of good test e just because he second guessed his test
P just to find out his test p is very strong, leaving many customers with a nice amount of free gear and big smiles on their faces

You know this actually left
A big smile on his face also
Because his original plan was not
Profit but actually to help guys who
Been scammed, have a access to quality gear so they could start training hard again and feel good about it :D

P just to find out his test p is very strong, leaving many customers with a nice amount of free gear and big smiles on their faces

Been scammed, have a access to quality gear so they could start training hard again and feel good about it :D

MW you need to hook a brother up with said unicorn of gear LOL I keep coming up with jack and shit for legit sources other than ole naps, and I am not sure about them at all yet.

I'm new to the aas community and only have 2 cycles under my belt. I always recieved my gear no problem, but my first cycle was deff under dosed according to my labs. Second cycle was on point. It's a very uneasy feeling sending money out there and not having a clue what your going to get.

Hmm?. Im pretty sure I kknow who that is