RT's long way to the top

1tmqDTc.jpg

I have been taking a serving of each of the iron supps each day (one of them I do in the morning with breakfast, and the other I use a night with my last meal).

I plan to get the anemia profile testing done again in the next few weeks (feritin levels etc) and see if I am ok to donate.

TUDCA I added just because I needed more items to get free shipping -- I have read good things about it for liver health.
Ordering some TUDCA for when I start my dbol, trying to be a little better about my health and all ;)

Yeah, I kinda figured you'd already tried that. How's your blood pressure? That can have an impact, too.

My BP is decent. Slightly elevated above the ideal; I forgot the exact number, but they tested it the last time I donated and it was fine.

Excellent work and dedication

Thanks brother.

Ordering some TUDCA for when I start my dbol, trying to be a little better about my health and all ;)

Definitely worth it.
I have been using NAC, silymarin, Liv52, and TUDCA.
For me it seems very affordable compared to cycles and of course better than having any health issues over the long term. With what I have learned, I would take those regardless of AAS usage and just to try to help general health as I age.

My BP is decent. Slightly elevated above the ideal; I forgot the exact number, but they tested it the last time I donated and it was fine.

Thanks brother.

Definitely worth it.
I have been using NAC, silymarin, Liv52, and TUDCA.
For me it seems very affordable compared to cycles and of course better than having any health issues over the long term. With what I have learned, I would take those regardless of AAS usage and just to try to help general health as I age.

Have you seen improvement with that tudca? Does it significantly lower ast-alt

Have you seen improvement with that tudca? Does it significantly lower ast-alt

To be honest, I have had too many other changes going on to know.

Just not consistent enough of a protocol to really tell; I been ill and dealt with some life stress, changes my cruise dosages etc.

We will see how it does when I start my bulk this winter -- If all is well I plan to run some orals.

How is your vitamin d so high.? What do you do to get it like that.? Becuase mine is low I take 4000 iu of vit D a day too..