Seeking advice for future cycle considerations

@Vanargandar, I think that would be smart. At least would give me an idea how I respond
One compound at a time. I wonder even about using an ester like test prop. Know a lot quicker.

Something I wish I would have done long before I actually did was hire an actual legit coach. Having somebody watch over you, that you know for a fact can take you where you wanna go physique-wise, is comforting. If you’re interested dm me and I can give you a few options.

And yeah 350-500 test and a good long recomp will do you well my friend

Personally, and I’ll admit I have no business running this cycle, but I’m currently on 875/175/175 test/Tren/mast utilising EOD pins. The gains are dramatic, the recomp is wild, clothing is getting looser every week despite eating like a pig, my chest/traps and shoulders grow simply by thinking about them it feels. I am 100% not getting all the gains from such a high cycle that I could/should be if I could find the extra 1-2 hours each workout day then god only knows what size I’d be. My AVERAGE weight gain per week is 700g. It’s of course a mix of muscle and water and carbs and shit, but it’s rather consistent.

My sides are minimal, as I keep a diary of every cycle so I use that to try to prevent shit from happening. The Tren even at this dosage does mess with my head a bit, but as said, I use my diary to see when I had weird outbursts and I check the days leading up to it and see what I did or didn’t do and they go from there.

I’ve ran several cycles before like 500-600 test, some ‘low’ dose Tren cycles, and this time I just wanted to throw them all together and see how it goes.

Something I wish I would have done long before I actually did was hire an actual legit coach. Having somebody watch over you, that you know for a fact can take you where you wanna go physique-wise, is comforting. If you’re interested dm me and I can give you a few options.

And yeah 350-500 test and a good long recomp will do you well my friend
I’m sure there’s something to be said about having that type of support. Even having a community like Meso where people are willing to pass on knowledge is huge.

Another confirmation that even around that 350 range could be sufficient. Realistically that would probably have me close to 4x my natural hormone levels give or take, depending on some variables.

Can anyone touch on how long realistically a guy in my position would want to be lifting again as related to strengthen tendons and other connective tissue before introducing aas? I am in no rush.

14 months since injury. Last 3-4 months I have had actual good therapy with high volume.

Can anyone touch on how long realistically a guy in my position would want to be lifting again as related to strengthen tendons and other connective tissue before introducing aas? I am in no rush.

14 months since injury. Last 3-4 months I have had actual good therapy with high volume.
If TRT would have benefit you(Which we wont know without labs). I would have said run 200mg a week until you get to a solid position to run a cycle. even 3-4 months alot can be built on.

maybe 3-4 months, get your weight down, cardio up, overall condition stronger. then you could run a light cycle and see how you do.

dont be like me and blast 1g your first real cycle. lol

@Vanargandar, I think that would be smart. At least would give me an idea how I respond
One compound at a time. I wonder even about using an ester like test prop. Know a lot quicker.
Exactly. I've seen and know guys that take less than 200mg of Test per week and have good results, individual response IS a thing. You might only need a couple hundred grams of gear whereas some other guy might actually need 500g+ to see good results, again, it's highly individual.

If TRT would have benefit you(Which we wont know without labs). I would have said run 200mg a week until you get to a solid position to run a cycle. even 3-4 months alot can be built on.

maybe 3-4 months, get your weight down, cardio up, overall condition stronger. then you could run a light cycle and see how you do.

This ^ Listen to this guy @cdoubleu, he has a really detailed log and good advice.

l am in the same position as you and have been training for about 10 weeks after more than 12 months off. My physio told me at my age of 55, l should be doing about 6 months of conditioning before l start lifting heavier again. He did also say because of my age l would still need to be very careful. Depending on your injury and the fact your 37, you should be fine with 4-6 months of conditioning. Obviously read your body and keep the cycle as light as possible.

I think I may try to sneak in for bloods sooner thN later. Although up here in the great white north it’s like pulling teeth to get a doc to include everything a guy is after. I would definitely want bloodwork immediately before any cycle so I may make use of a service like Onmen to double up the bloodwork.

Yah 1gram would be out of my realm. Hah.
850mg for my first attempt was a wild enough ride.

l am in the same position as you and have been training for about 10 weeks after more than 12 months off. My physio told me at my age of 55, l should be doing about 6 months of conditioning before l start lifting heavier again. He did also say because of my age l would still need to be very careful. Depending on your injury and the fact your 37, you should be fine with 4-6 months of conditioning. Obviously read your body and keep the cycle as light as possible.
Thanks for sharing. How have the first 10 weeks back been so far?

I think I may try to sneak in for bloods sooner thN later. Although up here in the great white north it’s like pulling teeth to get a doc to include everything a guy is after. I would definitely want bloodwork immediately before any cycle so I may make use of a service like Onmen to double up the bloodwork.

Yah 1gram would be out of my realm. Hah.
850mg for my first attempt was a wild enough ride.
I do 300 test, 300 primo
600 test, 300 primo
600 test into 600 mast.
I tried other things to boost up libido nothing worked.

I still noticed size gain on a 180 test and 120 mast cruise.(this is where I had to realize it for myself I could still gain size)

im not proud of the above, but I am willing to share my fuckups to help other users.

I do 300 test, 300 primo
600 test, 300 primo
600 test into 600 mast.
I tried other things to boost up libido nothing worked.

I still noticed size gain on a 180 test and 120 mast cruise.(this is where I had to realize it for myself I could still gain size)

im not proud of the above, but I am willing to share my fuckups to help other users.
How is libido on your cruise dose?

As far as fuck ups go, all a guy can do is learn from them and pay it forward.

@Cridi887 Likewise -- I'd like to know how or if you fixed your libido.
How is libido on your cruise dose?

As far as fuck ups go, all a guy can do is learn from them and pay it forward.
When I got off primo and onto mast it fixed. Everyone is different though.

My e2 shot up after I removed primo.

To Sum It up, I do better at a higher e2 level, but too high feels like I lose some dick sensation. I think 325-375 is a sweet spot for test for me.

Nandrolone made me horny as hell too.

Thanks for sharing. How have the first 10 weeks back been so far?
lt does feel great to be working out again, but it is hard not to really start testing my strength out because the muscles feel like there ready to go, but the shoulder feels like it needs more conditioning especially on shoulder, chest and back exercises. l also have had to ditch the barbell and stick to dumbells for all my upperbody stuff. l am probably lucky l am still natty, because l can imagine if you were on cycle it would be hard to hold back and you would probably re injure yourself. l think the key is to make sure your injury is conditioned enough to handle the extra strength you will have while on cycle.

When I got off primo and onto mast it fixed. Everyone is different though.

My e2 shot up after I removed primo.

To Sum It up, I do better at a higher e2 level, but too high feels like I lose some dick sensation. I think 325-375 is a sweet spot for test for me.

Nandrolone made me horny as hell too.
This is off topic but a couple of months ago you mentioned belt squats in a thread we both posted in. l just wanted to say thanks man because l have had lower back trouble on and off for the last 35 years. l started doing belt squats instead of barbell squats when l read your post, they are soooooo much easier on the lower back.

This is off topic but a couple of months ago you mentioned belt squats in a thread we both posted in. l just wanted to say thanks man because l have had lower back trouble on and off for the last 35 years. l started doing belt squats instead of barbell squats when l read your post, they are soooooo much easier on the lower back.
Yea for sure. I think the big thing for that one is making sure the harness is positioned right lol. Pinches the fuck out of my hips sometimew but that pain is just superficial compared to my lower back...

Vertical leg press is another solid option if you have one.