Seems HGH hair loss is a thing

Hint: it's because they're not here to hear the truth.

They're hear to find someone to tell them what they want to hear or teach them the one secret solution to all their problems.

This guy's going to bounce from one crazy protocol to the next in search of a secret hair saving solution. If he's genetically prone to baldness peds will accelerated it and the tried and true methods will slow it.

In the end his results will be subpar for hypertrophy and preventing hair loss because he'll keep bouncing back and forth between both goals, each being at the expense of the other.

Can someone make hypertrophy gain and keep a good portion of their hair? Certainly, but they aren't this type of guy, where his mindset is currently.
im not bouncing from one crazy protocol for another or like you guys think.
my "last cycle" was in 2015 when i stopped training i comeback in 2021.... .summer 2023 i tried a short cycle 8 weeks test prop. 300mg. by that time i was already using minox since 2021, RU for almost 1 year. and a few days after this short cycle i start fin... meanwhile in october 2023 i have a surgery, stopped everything for some weeks and in December i restart FIN+MINOX till NOW...

with little gear i respond well, you be suprised the phsique i got without gear. even more taking in account i stop lifitnng from 2015 to 2021 .
like i said i start again lifting and i want to find something than dont fuck my hair to much... for now low dose Test+ fin seems the best.

i thought with HGH i could give boost in gains even if little and maintain or improve hair.

s
You are bombing your system in a haphazard way that it’s no wonder you’re running into hormonal issues. You should be under a doctors care if you’re going to continue hoping on and off drugs like this.
says a guy in a forum where people use a lot more harsh compounds at once LOL

by the way my hormones were good , just DHT was like less 50% because of FIN.
i yet didnt test again after 1 month of HGH

says a guy in a forum where people use a lot more harsh compounds at once LOL
I would say their protocols are just as poorly thought out as yours appears to be.

by the way my hormones were good , just DHT was like less 50% because of FIN.
Your hormones are all over the place with you starting and stopping hormonal anti hair loss treatments with reckless abandon. I seriously doubt it’s the gh causing your loss. I hope you manage to find a healthier way to deal with your hair loss. God speed.

I would say their protocols are just as poorly thought out as yours appears to be.

Your hormones are all over the place with you starting and stopping hormonal anti hair loss treatments with reckless abandon. I seriously doubt it’s the gh causing your loss. I hope you manage to find a healthier way to deal with your hair loss. God speed.
i ve done bloodwork before HGH and RU .Only thing DHT that was 50% less of my baseline....

im on finasteride+ minox for a long time.....and hair was improving i Just add RU 2 weeks before HGH and stop 1 week because ine of this to last coumpounds or 2 together synergistically were giving gyno, without taking away the fact that HGH can give gyno. I took RU out and no more gyno.
it was only 3 weeks with RU and supposedly it's not even very systemic.

all the best to you too