Shenzhen Ok Biotech Technology www.ok-biotech.com welcome your comments

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Tom, May 22, 2016.

1. Tom

Tom Shenzhen OK-Biotech Company Representative AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Comparision with Salbutamol and clen(From a client's usage and words)

Dosage: 30mg Salbutamol=40mcg Clen, when to take more than one pill, Salbutamol one in the morning and one in the afternoon, to avoid dangerous to the heart. Clen can be taken 2 pills/time, for expert users.
    Effects: Clen feels much faster than Salbutamol
    Side effects: Same
    Usage: Clen is more used for horse, Salbutamol is for human. Salbutamol takes longer time than Clen
    Half-life: 1 Salbutamol makes effects of trembling and heart beats no more than 2/3 hour. Clen is for 5/6 hour.

2. You're still here!?

Now would be a good time to post those pics of your Anavar transformation. Show the world of Meso how superior your raws are. C'mon, Tommy ol' boy. Let's see what it did for you.

ickyrica likes this.
  3. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Like a bad dream that just won't go away...

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  4. Tom

Uh, once ever, thanks for your advice under the picture and I stopped the taking. So, no tit bigger picture can be fed. My tits are only for my girl, no guys with that luck.

5. ickyrica

@MisterSuperGod how do you do anything besides like this post? Its gold.

6. Tom

7. Tom

Just happened to know someones have problems with BTC payment. So, just to list our BTC payment instruction for those. No thanks needed. :)

upload_2019-4-20_16-30-27.png

8. ickyrica

Is the bitcoin for nude pics of you or some of that shitty var you used to transform into another human?

9. blvck

blvck Member

Jesus fuck, funniest source thread ever..... after reading all these source threads and @Tom being here for what looks like 3-4 years.. wouldnt he know better not to be a retard when sourcing? srs good laughs

10. Tom

Whatever, to make you happy is also an existing worthy for this thread, even only you.:oops:

Just try to reply everything, with and without intention. That caused late and never reply. So, that's it.

11. Tom

@janoshik

Could you please give any comments on this report? Except the Chinese words which I can translate for you, is there any meaning on the datas?

I am not good at the data. So, maybe you can get me some help on this. Thank you so much for your time in advance!

upload_2019-6-14_17-28-26.png

12. janoshik

janoshik Member

Please translate this part:
    upload_2019-6-14_11-34-9.png

Thank you.

13. Tom

使用仪器类型:液相色谱
    Equipment type: Liquid chromatography

梯度方式:高压梯度
    Gradient mode: High pressure gradient

检测器:紫外
    Detector: UV

Since I am not familiar with such testing and machines, wish I did not translate them without mistake. :oops:

Thanks, sir!

14. janoshik

janoshik Member

Thank you.

The assessment to the best of my ability with the information that I have would be it's an analysis of some ester of testosterone, methenolone, nandrolone or boldenone that appears to be rather pure.

The analysis seems to be well conducted, but integration not so much ( i think those tiny peaks before the big one might be noise - no way to tell for me ).

That's about all that I can tell about it and nothing of it is for sure :)

15. Tom

Thank you for your information, sir!

janoshik likes this.
  16. master.on

master.on Member

Even if they're noise, the big peak is way beyond the 3x/5x noise threshold.

Please ask them for the calibration run charts, and the dilution math.

Tom likes this.
  17. Tom

As the technology colleague's saying, the peak size is for the high concentration tested sample liquid. It leads to thick noise threshold.

Later on, we will have the labs to make a new report with less concentration sample. The noise threshold for the impurity will be larger and clearly seen.

All the above words is understood by the Chinese words and I translated directly here. Wish you can understand them. Wish my middle school chemical teacher will not find these words. LOL

18. ickyrica

Just want to drop this refresher here for you guys.

19. Tom

Seven Dog likes this.
  20. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

Fool me once....:rolleyes: