Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Cool bruh. What about when you don’t receive the product you paid for? Or when product received is wrong on label? Or when product received is completely unlabeled? I don’t need jano to tell me I got ripped off for any of those.

Here’s a list of what I’m complaining about: :

hGH 16iu - suspected bunk (took entire vial x 8 days in a row and no sides)
BPC - suspected bunk
Sema 5mg x 2 kits - didn’t receive
Mots-c - received item labeled “ms10” (wrong item)
Sema 5mg x 2 kits - received unlabeled product suspected to be bunk
Clomid - received one vial in kit labeled “cjc”
Semax - unlabeled product suspected bunk

To their credit, the following I was satisfied with:

Oxytocin
Reta x 2
Mots-c (labeled “mots-c”)
Pe 22-28
Sema 5mg x 2 (yes I ordered a lot of this)
Clomid (actually received this on reship)
Tesofensine
Cerebrolysin x 2 kits

I Ordered and recieved on my first order Mots-C 10mg and as it states on their pricelist its Product Code or SKU or whatever the fuck you want to call it, is MS10... hence why on the Label of the kit it puts MS10, its obvious.. For fuck sake..

From the pricelist

"MS10 MOTS-c 10mg*10vials 55USD =1 Box $55USD"

Mots-c is MS10...it clearly states that on their price list.
You could of done a serum test for HGH and posted the results before taking a vial a day.
Suspected bunk products doesn't prove anything.
Amen, brother. Guy comes across as a crank. I just received my fourth order from SSA, which I again endorse as a reliable and valuable supplier.

Amen, brother. Guy comes across as a crank. I just received my fourth order from SSA, which I again endorse as a reliable and valuable supplier.
Coming from a bootlicking 76 year old like yourself, I’ll take that as a compliment. You obviously have no idea how often these vendors from China intentionally under dose or send bunk product altogether. At your age I’d be especially concerned with injecting potentially unknown susbstsnces.

You don’t do any testing either, so pray tell, how do you know what you’re getting is legit? Works both ways sport.

As for sigma, I spoke with ray yesterday. He stated he would refund me for 2x sema today. I really had my hopes up too, but so far nothing, and the Chinese day is almost over.

One guy mentioned I should test these suspected items - and II agree, and likely will. But these Chinese vendors will under dose and send bunk (ostensibly intentionally) approx 30% or more of the time according to the test spreadsheets I’ve seen. People still keep throwing money at them anyway, so a couple tests isn’t going to “shut them down once and for all.”

Coming from a bootlicking 76 year old like yourself, I’ll take that as a compliment. You obviously have no idea how often these vendors from China intentionally under dose or send bunk product altogether. At your age I’d be especially concerned with injecting potentially unknown susbstsnces.

You don’t do any testing either, so pray tell, how do you know what you’re getting is legit? Works both ways sport.

As for sigma, I spoke with ray yesterday. He stated he would refund me for 2x sema today. I really had my hopes up too, but so far nothing, and the Chinese day is almost over.

One guy mentioned I should test these suspected items - and II agree, and likely will. But these Chinese vendors will under dose and send bunk (ostensibly intentionally) approx 30% or more of the time according to the test spreadsheets I’ve seen. People still keep throwing money at them anyway, so a couple tests isn’t going to “shut them down once and for all.”

If sending bunk happens often, with thousands of tests of peptides posted here over the years, why aren't there more than a handful of tests showing underdosed peptides. and nearly no bunk products?

Why don't you get some testing done, let Sigma pay for it, then post them for all to see?

If sending bunk happens often, with thousands of tests of peptides posted here over the years, why aren't there more than a handful of tests showing underdosed peptides. and nearly no bunk products?

Why don't you get some testing done, let Sigma pay for it, then post them for all to see?
Because he’s retarded. Seriously, only a retard would claim bunk hgh because they’re not getting any sides. One of the dumbest things I’ve ever read on this forum, and anyone who spends any time here knows that is saying something.

Because he’s retarded. Seriously, only a retard would claim bunk hgh because they’re not getting any sides. One of the dumbest things I’ve ever read on this forum, and anyone who spends any time here knows that is saying something.
And for someone who keeps saying negative shit about Chinese vendors he sure does seem to be a willing customer

He's not even wrong though people have already tested there shit and posted on here and it was underdosed.

He's not even wrong though people have already tested there shit and posted on here and it was underdosed.
I don’t care enough to even read up on that. I’m simply commenting on the “the hgh is bunk because I got no sides”. That alone makes him a retard. Moving on.

I don’t care enough to even read up on that. I’m simply commenting on the “the hgh is bunk because I got no sides”. That alone makes him a retard. Moving on.
Its very easy to do a serum test and know right away if its bunk or not. He keeps complaining but also keeps ordering from them.