Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Guys, you are Awesome!!
From Order to arrive 6 Workdays to Europe. Email answer in about 1 Hour and very friendly.
the vials are very well packaged and labeled. There are many different dosages per vial selectable. If the quality is as good as the service, I'll only shop here. keep it up

Guys, you are Awesome!!
From Order to arrive 6 Workdays to Europe. Email answer in about 1 Hour and very friendly.
the vials are very well packaged and labeled. There are many different dosages per vial selectable. If the quality is as good as the service, I'll only shop here. keep it up
A quick delivery is not worth much if the quality is bad.

Everyone knows Quality goes up because it's got fancy labels.
Idk, I've got some pretty low dosage items and all tested positive on reagents. This source seems fine except for male steroid usage.
The labels just means they care, and is one less way to mess up information through seller/buyer (like qsc that just numbers it and you need to hope that they didn't fuck up the process).

I haven't had a bad experience with any Chinese vendor this far btw, qsc, audley, Rachel (don't know lab name), they were always fine.

This source sell tabs (at a low price btw) that most does not, at least something different. And they know how to label the package to bypass Brazilian customs, which is one of the thickest IME.

I've lost some money in the old days with dragon ordnance and PPL, not with this new Chinese vendors though.