Sleep aids - Trensomina

I just woke up for my alarm so I can begin prepping my presentation deck and I am happy to report that last nights protocol was finally enough to cut through the Tren. So 200 mg of Trazodone along with a couple of OTC sleep aid pills. It took awhile to hit me, but once it did i was out.

This makes sense when you think about it because on my test dose off cycle it worked, so it stood to reason it still would on Tren. It just took 4 times the starting dose to achieve the same effect.

I am still going to keep exploring additional options so I can have more tools in toolbox, but at least for now I was able to pierce Tren's armor.
Glad to hear brother!

Sleep is so critical. Not just for bodybuilding but obviously everyday functioning as well.

Glad you got some decent sleep

I just woke up for my alarm so I can begin prepping my presentation deck and I am happy to report that last nights protocol was finally enough to cut through the Tren. So 200 mg of Trazodone along with a couple of OTC sleep aid pills. It took awhile to hit me, but once it did i was out.

This makes sense when you think about it because on my test dose off cycle it worked, so it stood to reason it still would on Tren. It just took 4 times the starting dose to achieve the same effect.

I am still going to keep exploring additional options so I can have more tools in toolbox, but at least for now I was able to pierce Tren's armor.
Fantastic to hear brother! The reason I stopped with Trazodone is I felt that it was making it really hard to cum when doing the deed with the lady the next day.

There were other confounding variables; can anyone speak to this issue?

Fantastic to hear brother! The reason I stopped with Trazodone is I felt that it was making it really hard to cum when doing the deed with the lady the next day.

There were other confounding variables; can anyone speak to this issue?
High prolactin can also make it harder to cum as well

Caber can counter it if prolactin gets too high. That's why you also hear some people talk about blowing huge loads and Cumming quick after a caber dose (no Homo)

I'm guessing the issue you had was prolactin based though, off a blind guess based on what you described

Daridorexant aka. Quiviviq... has been the best for sleep for me. It actually targets underlying issues instead of most other sleep aids.
I have no issues falling asleep, and for the first four hours, I sleep like a baby. But after that, I wake up with my CNS overstimulated—my mind races, thinking about everything. I think this might be neuronal hyperactivity. Even medications like antihistamines just make me feel more tired, but they don’t stop the CNS stimulation.

I'm considering asking for an orexin antagonist like suvorexant since my issue isn’t falling asleep but staying asleep for a full 8 hours. How do you find daridorexant? I’ve read that it’s quite effective at suppressing wakefulness

High prolactin can also make it harder to cum as well

Caber can counter it if prolactin gets too high. That's why you also hear some people talk about blowing huge loads and Cumming quick after a caber dose (no Homo)

I'm guessing the issue you had was prolactin based though, off a blind guess based on what you described
It’s a good guess, but wasn’t on tren, or NPP, and my prolactin came in low.

At least solutions are being sought other than the THC "cure all". Yeah, it helps you sleep, but over time sleep quality degrades. Worse, the brain adapts to the continuous presence of THC, so stopping results in even worse sleep quality so you're driven back to THC just to get some rest. Probably the hardest part of stopping long term pot use, until that stage of sleeplessness passes.

At least solutions are being sought other than the THC "cure all". Yeah, it helps you sleep, but over time sleep quality degrades. Worse, the brain adapts to the continuous presence of THC, so stopping results in even worse sleep quality so you're driven back to THC just to get some rest. Probably the hardest part of stopping long term pot use, until that stage of sleeplessness passes.
Habitual use for 10 years. That withdrawal was worse than amphetamines, for me.

Ive found THC only helps sleep if taken sporadically for sure. constant use doesnt do shit for my sleep.

more specifically of you add in CBG with your THC protocol it certainly attenuates the drowsy "couch lock" type high. do not add CBD to your thc protocol. CBD counteracts the effects of THC. if you ever take too much THC and get super paranoid or start "tripping" you can take CBD to "lessen" or "kill" your high.

I have no issues falling asleep, and for the first four hours, I sleep like a baby. But after that, I wake up with my CNS overstimulated—my mind races, thinking about everything. I think this might be neuronal hyperactivity. Even medications like antihistamines just make me feel more tired, but they don’t stop the CNS stimulation.

I'm considering asking for an orexin antagonist like suvorexant since my issue isn’t falling asleep but staying asleep for a full 8 hours. How do you find daridorexant? I’ve read that it’s quite effective at suppressing wakefulness
Daridorexant completely fixed my sleep problems. I sleep full 8h. It also doesn't leave you hangover and actually helps sleep architecture in a positive way. Also very hard to describe the way it works in real life setting. With other drugs I could feel them kicking in and getting drowsy, mentally impaired, forced to sleep. That's not gonna happen with it. It feels very natural.

No matter what other meds I tried. They all worked but I felt my sleep wasn't restorative or they caused significant hangover. Tried doxepin, trimpiramine and z-drugs. My psych is a huge of daridorexant for sleep disorders. However if your sleep issues are due to another issue, like depression or anxiety, there might be better options.

Daridorexant completely fixed my sleep problems. I sleep full 8h. It also doesn't leave you hangover and actually helps sleep architecture in a positive way. Also very hard to describe the way it works in real life setting. With other drugs I could feel them kicking in and getting drowsy, mentally impaired, forced to sleep. That's not gonna happen with it. It feels very natural.

No matter what other meds I tried. They all worked but I felt my sleep wasn't restorative or they caused significant hangover. Tried doxepin, trimpiramine and z-drugs. My psych is a huge of daridorexant for sleep disorders. However if your sleep issues are due to another issue, like depression or anxiety, there might be better options.
100% I was very slow this AM getting up and around. So I slept but with a hangover for sure. Even after a couple of cups of coffee I was still not my normal self.

I guess some might say I am my own worst enemy as I could just not use Tren, but until I discover a combo that offers me the same level of strength gains as test + Tren I don't consider that an option.

Ill just continue to experiment with sleep drugs until I find one or a combo that checks all the boxes for my cycle. When I get it dialed in I will truly be a force of nature on the compound to rise to my true potential.

100% I was very slow this AM getting up and around. So I slept but with a hangover for sure. Even after a couple of cups of coffee I was still not my normal self.

I guess some might say I am my own worst enemy as I could just not use Tren, but until I discover a combo that offers me the same level of strength gains as test + Tren I don't consider that an option.

Ill just continue to experiment with sleep drugs until I find one or a combo that checks all the boxes for my cycle. When I get it dialed in I will truly be a force of nature on the compound to rise to my true potential.
the trazodone grogginess does wear off after a week or two (maybe less), but i think because of the dosage increase it makes sense why you experienced this.

It doesn't lose its effectiveness in helping with sleep, but you stop waking up feeling that drowsy almost hungover kind of feeling

the trazodone grogginess does wear off after a week or two (maybe less), but i think because of the dosage increase it makes sense why you experienced this.

It doesn't lose its effectiveness in helping with sleep, but you stop waking up feeling that drowsy almost hungover kind of feeling

It's really odd bro. I went from nothing to leveled. It's as if I crossed a threshold and once crossed the impact went full spectrum on me but below it and I felt nothing at all. Weird. Or maybe I needed to take it enough nights in a row for it to build up in my system? If that is even a thing with Trazodone. Not sure.

I will dose up at the same 200 tonight and see how it goes. I only have a client breakfast to attend tomorrow before I hop a plane back home so I do not need to be 100% on my A game.

Really appreciate the tips.

Back