• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

So i just read in china when they reopened gyms they did this

OK, so here's the source of the data in the chart I posted, also on the CDC site. I find it interesting that it's at odds with the data posted on their CV19 page. CSV File

Apparently that chart has been getting posted all over, and there's quite a bit of controversy. I can wait for the cliff notes at the end, but Stack Exchange has a thread on it worth reading.
Thanks for this...

CDC reporting lag? The previous weeks are apparently continuously revised...

Compare this to the one I posted (courtesy of the Stackexchange link you gave me):
vmm9X.png

I would take the money, and get a different job. I wouldn't be content sitting on my ass at home. I'm heading back to work Monday and couldn't be happier
I am currently off for the next 5 weeks because of a neck surgery I had. I have been off for 2 weeks and its driving me crazy. I have short term disability that is covering my lost weekly wages, but if I were given the choice to go back to work next week, I would take it. It probably wouldnt be smart given the type of work I do, but sitting at home doing nothing is driving me mad.

Last edited:
I am currently off for the next 5 weeks because of a neck surgery I had. I have been off for 2 weeks and its driving me crazy. I have short term disability that is covering my lost weekly wages, but if I were given the choice to go back to work next week, I would take it. It probably would be smart given the type of work I do, but sitting at home doing nothing is driving me mad.
Agreed, it's been good spending time with the kids, but I need to get back to work

I would take the money, and get a different job. I wouldn't be content sitting on my ass at home. I'm heading back to work Monday and couldn't be happier

Maybe the problem is people never really develop interests outside of work. I play piano, saxophone, enjoy reading philosophy, science, cosmology...ect, going hiking, kayaking, cycling, I live on one of the cleanest lakes in the country.

I have tons of things I love to do and have always been interested in art, music and pushing my body to the limit.

What I don't like doing is spending my time fucking with bullshit and making money for others, I did that for several decades and walked off with a pile of cash. I've never been happier in my life not having to put up with workplace policies and honestly my employers even though they loved having me work for them because I worked like a dog day after day, they also knew my political beliefs and my disdain for business and company life in general.

When I mention others that are incapable of finding interests on their own, that have to be handed a job to occupy their time, as being completely bereft of imagination I really do mean it.

I think most of this comes from K-12 brainwashing 8 hrs/day that prepares kids to be good obedient workers that do what they are told and do it when they are told. You have all those ideas of individual wants and needs beat out of you by the time you're adult as they prepare the masses for wage slavery, to the point they actually enjoy it.

Thanks for this...

Compare this to the one I posted (courtesy of the Stackexchange link you gave me):
vmm9X.png

Reporting lag makes the most sense. Whatever the reason, it doesn't look like intentional deception. When I first saw the chart it looked like the smoking gun to prove just that, and I didn't pause as I should have to look around and verify the data.

There's no conspiracy, people are dying obviously.

The question is, does it matter to most people more than buying their shiny new toys to titillate themselves for 5 minutes.

USofA isn't really a country, it's a business. You could just as easily replace the stars and stripes with the golden arches.

This virus is one of the best things to happen to this world in fucking years!!

I'm gonna catch some flack for this response but let me just tell you guys, I've seen families together lately, I've see motherfuckers actually being more polite to people and caring for more than just themselves. I've seen ppl at parks despite the stay at home deal, I've seen dad's throwing baseball's with their kids again!!

You know, maybe sometimes it's not always about the money and the shopping. Maybe, just maybe, even if the world went up in flames next week, SOME MOTHERFUCKERS finally figured out what life was about and what they strayed away from before all this bullshit happened!!!

There's no conspiracy, people are dying obviously.

The question is, does it matter to most people more than buying their shiny new toys to titillate themselves for 5 minutes.

USofA isn't really a country, it's a business. You could just as easily replace the stars and stripes with the golden arches.

You are posting on a forum where many participants use illegal hormones. Hormones made illegal entirely for political reasons. One of the most outspoken and influential promoters of this prohibition is now the democrat choice for president of the United States. And you say, "there is no conspiracy". You, my friend, need to post less and read more.

Personally speaking, I know not 1 person who has lost their home yet, nor even couldn't keep their power turned on. I know not 1 person who has not been able to wipe their ass with at least something!

I know of not one person who is legitimately starving for food (Oh boohoo, the market was out of filet mignon and someone had to eat some noodles instead, cry me a fucking river!)

I know of not 1 person who hasn't been able to work out (gyms are closed, so what? Inmates can fucking train, why can't you?)

Ppl think shit is bad, some of these fuckers don't even know what bad really is!!!

One thing is for sure though, let there come a vaccine for this bullshit and I'll be the last one to get in line!! I have more faith in my own body ridding itself of shit!!

Personally speaking, I know not 1 person who has lost their home yet, nor even couldn't keep their power turned on. I know not 1 person who has not been able to wipe their ass with at least something!

I know of not one person who is legitimately starving for food (Oh boohoo, the market was out of filet mignon and someone had to eat some noodles instead, cry me a fucking river!)

I know of not 1 person who hasn't been able to work out (gyms are closed, so what? Inmates can fucking train, why can't you?)

Ppl think shit is bad, some of these fuckers don't even know what bad really is!!!

One thing is for sure though, let there come a vaccine for this bullshit and I'll be the last one to get in line!! I have more faith in my own body ridding itself of shit!!

Thousands of college students were ejected from their dorms, most with less than a week notice, many from foreign countries with travel restrictions in place. Tell them they didn't lose their homes.

In any case, I do personally know 2 people who are facing foreclosure and will likely lose their mortgaged homes. I know zero people personally who have contracted or died of corona virus.

Otherwise I agree with you. This isn't bad. I know a few people from the Soviet Union before it disbanded. Not peasants, but people from well connected party-loyal families. Some of the stories I've heard from them truly give me nightmares.

You are posting on a forum where many participants use illegal hormones. Hormones made illegal entirely for political reasons. One of the most outspoken and influential promoters of this prohibition is now the democrat choice for president of the United States. And you say, "there is no conspiracy". You, my friend, need to post less and read more.

Are there conspiracies in this country. Not really. We have a country where that's not really necessary. The crooks do it right out in the open, most people are too stupid to see truth. They have blind patriotism, ugly nationalism, we who question it are told to shut our mouths, wave the flag and smile for the camera.

My beliefs are anarchist for a specific reason, because all governments are corrupt and evil. You can't find one in the entire world that is any good. Some are better than others, obviously I wouldn't want to live in North Korea or China, but America is also not that great despite the idiots that lash out at people like myself who point out the endless flaws.

Let me be clear what my goals are with this pandemic. I want this government to bankrupt itself, I want to burn through every dime. Fire every government employee. I don't want to see cops on the streets anymore, nor do I want to wait in line to pay taxes like an obedient slave. As for Biden he's got his finger prints all over the war on drugs, the guys is a real pile of shit, if I had the power I'd have him drawn and quartered on national television.

Thousands of college students were ejected from their dorms, most with less than a week notice, many from foreign countries with travel restrictions in place. Tell them they didn't lose their homes.

In any case, I do personally know 2 people who are facing foreclosure and will likely lose their mortgaged homes. I know zero people personally who have contracted or died of corona virus.

Otherwise I agree with you. This isn't bad. I know a few people from the Soviet Union before it disbanded. Not peasants, but people from well connected party-loyal families. Some of the stories I've heard from them truly give me nightmares.
Ejected from a dorm? Hahaha, cry me a fucking river, and they ended up homeless over it huh? Nah, they went back to mommy and daddy and lived happily ever after.

Ejected from a dorm? Hahaha, cry me a fucking river, and they ended up homeless over it huh? Nah, they went back to mommy and daddy and lived happily ever after.

This is also cracking me up. Our ancestors had it tough. If they got to eat one meal a day they were damn lucky and they worked their asses off to get that food.

Now you got people claiming this is really a struggle. I call bullshit and I have to ask what the hell is wrong with these people. If I went back to my time as a kid in the early 70's we really didn't have shit in our homes to entertain ourselves, you had to go outside and do something, build something, take a risk, hop on the bike and ride 10 miles from home to meet up with your friends and explore the world around you. The people today are pussies, they can't handle any inconvenience at all, if they can't shop every day of the week they freak out, they load their shopping carts full of shit they don't need.

I tell them look you're a fat fuck, you got enough blubber to make it for 6 months easily, any grizzly bear would be happy to have that kind of fat layer, but they can't fathom not having loads of food. So we see thousands and thousands of $40,000 dollar cars lining up at the food banks, sleeping overnight to get in line.

These people are fucking dumb. You can skip a meal it isn't gonna kill you. I once fasted for three weeks, no food just water and I was already pretty lean, I actually felt fantastic, my mental clarity, I felt light on my feet, never felt better.

Lets ask ourselves how people fought in WWI and WWII, walking thousands of miles. The people today are so soft they can't even get out of their vehicles, they have to have the food bank volunteers load their groceries in their car....bunch of lazy fucks.

This is also cracking me up. Our ancestors had it tough. If they got to eat one meal a day they were damn lucky and they worked their asses off to get that food.

Now you got people claiming this is really a struggle. I call bullshit and I have to ask what the hell is wrong with these people. If I went back to my time as a kid in the early 70's we really didn't have shit in our homes to entertain ourselves, you had to go outside and do something, build something, take a risk, hop on the bike and ride 10 miles from home to meet up with your friends and explore the world around you. The people today are pussies, they can't handle any inconvenience at all, if they can't shop every day of the week they freak out, they load their shopping carts full of shit they don't need.

I tell them look you're a fat fuck, you got enough blubber to make it for 6 months easily, any grizzly bear would be happy to have that kind of fat layer, but they can't fathom not having loads of food. So we see thousands and thousands of $40,000 dollar cars lining up at the food banks, sleeping overnight to get in line.

These people are fucking dumb. You can skip a meal it isn't gonna kill you. I once fasted for three weeks, no food just water and I was already pretty lean, I actually felt fantastic, my mental clarity, I felt light on my feet, never felt better.

Lets ask ourselves how people fought in WWI and WWII, walking thousands of miles. The people today are so soft they can't even get out of their vehicles, they have to have the food bank volunteers load their groceries in their car....bunch of lazy fucks.
Finally, someone who gets it! Exactly what I'm talking about, I walk around and hear these ppl bitching like they're actually going through some hard shit rt now. Now, obviously there are a few exceptions but as far as America goes? Shit, the only way you starve and end up homeless in America is by being lazy or suffering from a mental illness that prevents you from working.

Seriously, everyone is supposedly out of work, yet somehow I see "Now hiring" signs at the few businesses still open!!

No, I don't wanna bag groceries, I don't wanna deliver food, I don't wanna work at a cash register, whah whah,whah!!
No no, us high and mighty middle class Americans working registers and stocking shelves? Hold on just a minute here! I mean, damn man, only 12$ an hour in a time of global crisis? FUCK ME it's a rough world out there!

So you're unhappy they didn't suffer enough at the government's decree? A lot of them are not from this country and have no place to go. Yes, they are now homeless. They literally can't go home, even if they had the funds.

I don't know about you, but I spent most of my adult life trying to protect my children. I wanted to make sure they didn't have to live through the same kinds of hardships I had to endure.

Now I am faced with a government determined to impose exactly those kinds of hardships. They want my children to be hungry and desperate and dependent on the kindness of tyrants. I'm not willing to accept that. My children deserve more, even if they haven't endured what I endured. They shouldn't have to.

If he was more qualified I could take him more serious.

I’d like her to sit on my face so I don’t catch the kung flu. Thanks

My wife’s a charge nurse at one of the biggest hospitals in my state. Over 1,200 bed hospital that’s always on a wait for a bed.
Only around 500 are filled atm. 8 alleged kung flu. :confused:. 1 death. Nurses getting sent home early daily and being cancelled to not even come in there so slow. You tell me WTF is going on.

She recently came home and told me. They “allegedly” had a death a few day’s ago from this. The person tested THREE times negative for it. Not ONCE OR TWICE BUT THREE! Then subsequently died and tested positive after death. What could possibly be the REASON you ask? Explanation was the first 3 times the nurses didn’t shove the swab far enough up the nose. Lol I said babe think about what you just told me. Lol I’m slowly getting her to step back and look through the door and not the peep hole they want you to look through. Why did the cdc post on there website that pneumonia and infectious deaths dropped to near nothing while kung flu keeps rising? Is there something yes. Is it what portrayed? FUCK NO!
BTW you broke knee fuck. Did you see my new drinking while on neighborhood watch machine? Lol fucking love that thing.

If he was more qualified I could take him more serious.

I’d like her to sit on my face so I don’t catch the kung flu. Thanks

My wife’s a charge nurse at one of the biggest hospitals in my state. Over 1,200 bed hospital that’s always on a wait for a bed.
Only around 500 are filled atm. 8 alleged kung flu. :confused:. 1 death. Nurses getting sent home early daily and being cancelled to not even come in there so slow. You tell me WTF is going on.

She recently came home and told me. They “allegedly” had a death a few day’s ago from this. The person tested THREE times negative for it. Not ONCE OR TWICE BUT THREE! Then subsequently died and tested positive after death. What could possibly be the REASON you ask? Explanation was the first 3 times the nurses didn’t shove the swab far enough up the nose. Lol I said babe think about what you just told me. Lol I’m slowly getting her to step back and look through the door and not the peep hole they want you to look through. Why did the cdc post on there website that pneumonia and infectious deaths dropped to near nothing while kung flu keeps rising? Is there something yes. Is it what portrayed? FUCK NO!
BTW you broke knee fuck. Did you see my new drinking while on neighborhood watch machine? Lol fucking love that thing.
There's some heavy debate about why this was so hyped that needs to happen. And what to not do next time. Some wild ideas out there. That Shiva guy has a following out here but I don't know much about him tbh. He seems like a legit mind but throw a suit on me and I can pretend that I'm a human, too. It's easy to play a part.

And yeah, I saw that thing. I sent you a text. I'm already in North Carolina, headed south on 95. I'm going to rehab my chicken legs while pimpin out your neighborhood hoes and that thing is going to be my wheelchair

So you're unhappy they didn't suffer enough at the government's decree? A lot of them are not from this country and have no place to go. Yes, they are now homeless. They literally can't go home, even if they had the funds.

I don't know about you, but I spent most of my adult life trying to protect my children. I wanted to make sure they didn't have to live through the same kinds of hardships I had to endure.

Now I am faced with a government determined to impose exactly those kinds of hardships. They want my children to be hungry and desperate and dependent on the kindness of tyrants. I'm not willing to accept that. My children deserve more, even if they haven't endured what I endured. They shouldn't have to.
No, I don't want to see anyone suffer or go without a home. But the sad reality of life is that shit happens, we adapt and overcome and become stronger from it. Half the ppl with bachelor's and master's degrees are still financially struggling anyways, they better get used to it.

My son wouldn't be homeless, because instead of sitting around and waiting on my government check to come in I would be doing whatever I had to do to help him. If someone from a foreign country travels for school, they better get used to living and working in that country outside of just using it for an education and going back.

Hardships build ppl sometimes, that's all I'm saying man. Its life.

Thanks for this...

vmm9X.png
The most interesting column is the total deaths from all causes. It is dropping month over month and much below normal death rates over the past couple of years. Is the virus really that dangerous if fewer people are dying as a result?