Somafera Supplements: A Raws Source

Somafera

Hello Meso,

We are a raws source called Somafera Supplements.

Meso has long been considered the best place for anabolics discussion and we're excited to be here finally.

Somafera Supplements is an American and Chinese partnership based in Southern China. We source our raws from our factory located in the middle of China, store them in Southern China and then ship internationally from HK. I live in China and oversee the operation.
All of our raws we purchase are sent for 3rd party analysis before being sold to ensure that we get the best raws for everyone.

We offer one gram samples for analysis but you'll need to cover shipping costs for those samples.

Payment Methods: BTC, LTC, XMR, ETH, Transferwise, Western Union

Shipping:
The shipping cost is $50 everywhere.

Our products are stealth shipped and some products are customized to best get through customs. With this in mind, we ask that you don't post pictures of our packaging. Otherwise our methods become less effective and no one can have nice things.

Our shipping chain is something like this: we warehouse in China, ship to HK, then ship internationally.
We do one free reship if your products are lost or seized.

It usually takes us 2-3 days to get the shipping info to you since we're often working across time zones. If you're in USA placing an order with me at 10am, then it's 10pm here, so work with us. Thanks for understanding.
Shipping Times:

Right now it takes about 3 weeks to all countries due to the plague. Normally shipping times are about 14-15 days

Product List:

This is our raws list. If you have any suggestions or alternatives we can consider finding it and integrating it. For now we're starting with the essentials before branching out into the fancy stuff. However, we have our eye on some fancy stuff for you guys down the line if interest is high enough.

1644643944950.png
1644643964652.png
1644643975896.png

Placing Orders:

You can email us at SomaferaSupplements(at)protonmail(dot)com

Or

message us directly at

Wickr: SomaferaBro

and place you orders with us.

We hope to serve Meso and the steroid underground well.

Fuckin first. Let's read this bullshit.

edit: Hooo boy, another limp dicked attempt at sourcing. Some friendly advice: Do some actual reading of source threads here to see who has succeeded, who has failed, WHY, and this board's general requirements of sources.

I'll give you a couple hints:
1. You claim you have a 3rd party lab analyze all your raws. Post these tests. Better make sure they're from a legit lab and recent, or else you're gonna make an even bigger ass outta yourself.

2. Post pics of your stock with a piece of crumpled-up paper with "MESO" written on it to prove you actually have what you're selling.

There are more, but you need to do your own research to prove you actually give a shit and want to be here. I promise you if you don't do these things and/or respond with some bullshit attempt to avoid them, your failure will be permanent. You have already failed, but you might be able to pull it back. I won't hold my breath though.

Last edited:
It’s now February 24 and there has been nothing posted. Your shipping costs suck and so do your prices. You claim you have your own factory? Where are the pictures? I want to see where these raws are produced, so get someone (preferably a gorgeous woman, topless) standing in your factory with a sign that says Meso and the current date. If you really want to win me over, have her topless with the phrase “Villain is my uncle” written across her chest. I am sure nothing will come of this, but surprise me.

Drive by sourcing. Drop a list and an email address then hightail it outta here and wait for the naïve and over eager to email you. Fuck off.

It’s now February 24 and there has been nothing posted. Your shipping costs suck and so do your prices. You claim you have your own factory? Where are the pictures? I want to see where these raws are produced, so get someone (preferably a gorgeous woman, topless) standing in your factory with a sign that says Meso and the current date. If you really want to win me over, have her topless with the phrase “Villain is my uncle” written across her chest. I am sure nothing will come of this, but surprise me.
I like the way he thinks especially the topless girl

Literally read this as ‘Summer Fruits Supplements’. I fuckin love summer fruits.