Sources or no sources

Should we allow sources

• Yes

Votes: 72 78.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 21.7%

• Total voters
Yes, Hartford. Springfield, Ma. 10 minutes away. I grew up there and then away for a short time to New London, Mystic, Ledyard and Uncasville when Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun knocked those places on their collective asses.
Then in my mid 20's back to Hartford and Springfield and worked the bars and clubs bouncing and selling ecstasy, K and gear until GEAR GRINDER made everyone hiccup as the ketamine and Vet gear dried up for a short time.
Just rerouted stuff from NYC to New London by Amtrak and make the drive to Hartford, loaded.
By 2005 I had thoroughly burnt every spot and went West where I am now. It was 82 and sunny today.
Waterbury is a dirty urinal away from being as bad as Bridgeport.
Yeeeeeea baby! Brickyard, noname and the spots I moved e at like velvet (was that the after hours spot name? Feels like it is...always too fucked up to see the sign)

Rush hour traffic going through waterbury on 84 always pissed me off... nobody has a legitimate job in that city.

I just Leave my car there and take a shuttle to my office building like down the block lol but im grabbing a huge sub in a few and sneaking out of work to hit Retro before they close for the night!

You are incredibly impressive ogh. Really- a short sighted man in his fifties is so rare... And a self serving one at that! You ARE stronger than ever. Stop pandering to the crowd for sympathy- it makes you look like a woman.

Whatever you say BULLY (your new name)

I used to deliver copy machines and faxes, all
over Jersey, PA and 5 boroughs..
I been to all the malls, strip clubs, and driving ranges :)

Freehold mall is a nice place.
I pass it all the time going up 9..

I will be passing it, in about 2hrs from now,
on my way to my sisters near Rutgers in Brunswick..
Most likely pass the VitaminShoppe in Freehold on my way up like I
always do for some energy drink..

The Vitamin HOUSE is on 9 south about Manalapan..
Go there and get the Ephedra Caffeine tablets they have..
Damn things are strong as hell..

The Vitamin House
299 RT 9 S Manalapan, NJ 07726
Your coming to my town;)

Damn where is all the southern boyz. These fuckin yanks r already getting on my nerves. :)Just hackin,on yall dont get all upset.On a real note I feel we should have sources but everything done via email safer is always better. What do I.know though im just a damned ol welder, merry Christmas fellas.

If not the Jester ill be in your town partying at Rutgers tonight! lol..is that sad? fkin astro better get my ish so i continue to feel like the man when i walk through hahaha
Damn where is all the southern boyz. These fuckin yanks r already getting on my nerves. :)Just hackin,on yall dont get all upset.On a real note I feel we should have sources but everything done via email safer is always better. What do I.know though im just a damned ol welder, merry Christmas fellas.
Blue collar and proud bud!

Ahhhhhh... Hartford! Back in the mid to late 90's it was essential to sleep with loud radio or tv lest you be woken by gunfire. When I first moved there (alone at 15 it was the only place that would rent a 1br for 250 a month to a 15 yr old) I felt.like tom hanks when he did the first night as an adult in the movie big. Now I find city noise endearing. ... I would never want my daughter to grow up in the city so I have to settle for houses on main roads to avoid quiet.

@Docd187123 Bridgeport was a shithole... new haven had some parts not far behind. I know you are younger than me but before they tore down stowe village in hartford it was the most disgusting place I ever did see, but the heroin was an earthy brown so it was worth taking the T Bus because walking was not an option.

I can't say I feel more comfortable in the projects. . I got jumped a lot and fucking hated it until I hit a growth spurt and met some of the right people who showed me how to profit financially from my surroundings. Other than that- fuck em
I was homeless- and I ate out of a dumpster or robbed someone instead of begging. Thats why I don't give homeless people money- they need to see what heights (or depths) being desperate will bring them. Always interesting to know yourself better.

Now I am rambling but all that passed out junkie in a shit filled bathroom has me reminiscing... I would sleep on piss and shit if it was warm... those ct winters are brutal. I would sleep in salvation army clothes bins.
We always had to drive to Hartford to score, the longest ride of my life some days. If you weren't completely falling apart we could do it in one shot. Otherwise we would stop in Holyoke to get well and finnish the trip.
Hartford was safe compared to the 3hours of nodding out on the trip back.
It's been almost 15years now abd i can't remember the name of the street, Appleton maybe?

Last edited:
We always had to drive to Hartford to score, the longest ride of my life some days. If you weren't completely falling apart we could do it in one shot. Otherwise we would stop ink Holyoke to get well and finnish the trip.
Hartford was safe compared to the 3hours of nodding out on the trip back.
It's been almost 15years now abd i can't remember the name of the street, Appleton maybe?
I can relate to this not in the northeast but in Florida I use to have to drive to Orlando 3hrs from me to get good dope if we were real sick we'd stop off in Tampa on the way to get well off some lesser dope than on to Orlando for the goods. Back then we'd get roofies in Orlando too. It would be real hard drive home after a couple bags and a roofie or two.

I can relate to this not in the northeast but in Florida I use to have to drive to Orlando 3hrs from me to get good dope if we were real sick we'd stop off in Tampa on the way to get well off some lesser dope than on to Orlando for the goods. Back then we'd get roofies in Orlando too. It would be real hard drive home after a couple bags and a roofie or two.
I was on vacation with my family in Orlando and would tou know it I found a spot called orange blossom trail... I think it was called. Man how I don't miss that lifestyle