Sources or no sources

Should we allow sources

• Yes

Votes: 72 78.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 21.7%

• Total voters
Ahhhhhh... Hartford! Back in the mid to late 90's it was essential to sleep with loud radio or tv lest you be woken by gunfire. When I first moved there (alone at 15 it was the only place that would rent a 1br for 250 a month to a 15 yr old) I felt.like tom hanks when he did the first night as an adult in the movie big. Now I find city noise endearing. ... I would never want my daughter to grow up in the city so I have to settle for houses on main roads to avoid quiet.

@Docd187123 Bridgeport was a shithole... new haven had some parts not far behind. I know you are younger than me but before they tore down stowe village in hartford it was the most disgusting place I ever did see, but the heroin was an earthy brown so it was worth taking the T Bus because walking was not an option.

I can't say I feel more comfortable in the projects. . I got jumped a lot and fucking hated it until I hit a growth spurt and met some of the right people who showed me how to profit financially from my surroundings. Other than that- fuck em
I was homeless- and I ate out of a dumpster or robbed someone instead of begging. Thats why I don't give homeless people money- they need to see what heights (or depths) being desperate will bring them. Always interesting to know yourself better.

Now I am rambling but all that passed out junkie in a shit filled bathroom has me reminiscing... I would sleep on piss and shit if it was warm... those ct winters are brutal. I would sleep in salvation army clothes bins.

Yes, Hartford. Springfield, Ma. 10 minutes away. I grew up there and then away for a short time to New London, Mystic, Ledyard and Uncasville when Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun knocked those places on their collective asses.
Then in my mid 20's back to Hartford and Springfield and worked the bars and clubs bouncing and selling ecstasy, K and gear until GEAR GRINDER made everyone hiccup as the ketamine and Vet gear dried up for a short time.
Just rerouted stuff from NYC to New London by Amtrak and make the drive to Hartford, loaded.
By 2005 I had thoroughly burnt every spot and went West where I am now. It was 82 and sunny today.
Waterbury is a dirty urinal away from being as bad as Bridgeport.

Trying walking down main street in long branch without being asked for bread by every other person that walks by..
Merry Christmas all!!
I don't hang out anymore.
I have too much to do, but in the summer
Point Pleasant and around there are OK..

Island Heights for the fireworks..
Manhattan is my favorite though..

Philly is nice too...
Even though I don't drink, I am still the most fun..

I don't hang out anymore.
I have too much to do, but in the summer
Point Pleasant and around there are OK..

Island Heights for the fireworks..
Manhattan is my favorite though..

Philly is nice too...
Even though I don't drink, I am still the most fun..

LOL i bet...ever go into freehold??? i may be found at the jester making a fool out of myself tonight... Manhattan is the shit i was doing caliko jacks bar (all you could drink) followed by one of the gentlemans clubs lolol

You made two comments to OGH about the food thread. Was asking if that was a thing for you.
I was simply alluding to the fact that thread was more his speed... he doesn't seem cut out for "the big picture" type work.

LOL i bet...ever go into freehold??? i may be found at the jester making a fool out of myself tonight... Manhattan is the shit i was doing caliko jacks bar (all you could drink) followed by one of the gentlemans clubs lolol
I used to deliver copy machines and faxes, all
over Jersey, PA and 5 boroughs..
I been to all the malls, strip clubs, and driving ranges :)

Freehold mall is a nice place.
I pass it all the time going up 9..

I will be passing it, in about 2hrs from now,
on my way to my sisters near Rutgers in Brunswick..
Most likely pass the VitaminShoppe in Freehold on my way up like I
always do for some energy drink..

The Vitamin HOUSE is on 9 south about Manalapan..
Go there and get the Ephedra Caffeine tablets they have..
Damn things are strong as hell..

The Vitamin House
299 RT 9 S Manalapan, NJ 07726

I was simply alluding to the fact that thread was more his speed... he doesn't seem cut out for "the big picture" type work.
You think everyone posting in the food thread is a tool now?

Do you see Moose ? do you see the young bulls trying to bring the old bull down ? It aint happening , Im still here , stronger than ever . Gonna take more than a couple punks to bring me down . Can you smell what OGH is cooking ??

I used to deliver copy machines and faxes, all
over Jersey, PA and 5 boroughs..
I been to all the malls, strip clubs, and driving ranges :)

Freehold mall is a nice place.
I pass it all the time going up 9..

I will be passing it, in about 2hrs from now,
on my way to my sisters near Rutgers in Brunswick..
Most likely pass the VitaminShoppe in Freehold on my way up like I
always do for some energy drink..

The Vitamin HOUSE is on 9 south about Manalapan..
Go there and get the Ephedra Caffeine tablets they have..
Damn things are strong as hell..

The Vitamin House
299 RT 9 S Manalapan, NJ 07726
Oh shit lol my directors daughter works there i think... Im going to have to check out those tablets!! You have probably delivered to the company i work for in raritan and edison!! Wonder if i have seen ya haha

93 I got out of the Corp, then
worked over the Bowery pulling bags
of excess concrete up from the subways..
I went to delivery copy machines in 96 maybe..

My father has many acres in Hillsborough ..
Do you mean Raritan town or township? The one near Somerville?
The Raritan Center is near Edison.. You mean the town near Bridgewater/Somerville..

After this espresso, I am heading up

Oh shit lol my directors daughter works there i think... Im going to have to check out those tablets!! You have probably delivered to the company i work for in raritan and edison!! Wonder if i have seen ya haha
Your directors daughter works at the VitaminHouse?
Those girls are cute.. Young though..
There was an Asian one there last I was there months ago..

Heavy set guy owns or manages it

The Raritan Center is near Edison.. You mean the town near Bridgewater/Somerville..

Im talking about raritan center and edison township both right next to each other...been working as a network admin for a past few years up here... and yea she is a cutie..and competes in power lifting competitions apparently haha..there is a new place that sells supplements on route 9 i think she works at that one also..apparently the dude that owns it will hook you up for some under the table shit if you ask but i haven't been in there yet.

Do you see Moose ? do you see the young bulls trying to bring the old bull down ? It aint happening , Im still here , stronger than ever . Gonna take more than a couple punks to bring me down . Can you smell what OGH is cooking ??
You are incredibly impressive ogh. Really- a short sighted man in his fifties is so rare... And a self serving one at that! You ARE stronger than ever. Stop pandering to the crowd for sympathy- it makes you look like a woman.

Edison baby- home of Harold's THE BEST BULKING RESTAURANT IN THE FUCKING UNIVERSE in the ramada inn...