Sporting success - hGH and Peptides

^^^ This @Sporting Success....

@Mac11wildcat is the semi-retired high-ranking General of a large MESO shill army.

We're all shills here though. No paying customer. You give free gear to all and you do good MESO Success.
Not retired. Just lying in patient wait.
Tim And Eric Reaction GIF

Janoshik hplc with dimer included - else you wont sell shit.
Let me tell you, you can harm people with crappy quality and high dimer, so better get your shit tested

There we go. Secret to success. Start letting the insults fly.

Is that the best you can do? I think you can do better. Let's hear some good insults, bruh.
I said that I would do it, so I would make an analysis, how and which one I would decide myself! And you have not tried the product to call it that. In addition, there are analyzes, what you do not believe, your problems, I think that there are much more reasonable people here.

I said that I would do it, so I would make an analysis, how and which one I would decide myself! And you have not tried the product to call it that. In addition, there are analyzes, what you do not believe, your problems, I think that there are much more reasonable people here.
What did I call your product? I didn't say anything about your product.

And let me know when you find those reasonable people. I've been looking for three years and haven't found any here.

i think we got off the wrong foot buddy, so i take that back and instead ill ask a question:
we have optitropin, a long tried and hplc tested hgh available here. No Dimer, one of the highest purities and about 1€ per iu (lets say 1,15€ per iu if not domestic)
why should anyone buy your hgh, paying 50% more per IU and not haveing any compareable labs available? (compareable = hplc test from Janoshik e.g.)

serious question

i think we got off the wrong foot buddy, so i take that back and instead ill ask a question:
we have optitropin, a long tried and hplc tested hgh available here. No Dimer, one of the highest purities and about 1€ per iu (lets say 1,15€ per iu if not domestic)
why should anyone buy your hgh, paying 50% more per IU and not haveing any compareable labs available? (compareable = hplc test from Janoshik e.g.)

serious question
Did I say that I will not do the analysis?

Back