Sporting success - hGH and Peptides

doesnt answer my question
Everyone buys what he likes, according to his taste, and there is no need to arrange demagoguery here that my product is shit. There are many competing athletes in the Russian Federation who use this product. Analyzes were carried out in the laboratory, also at the request of members of the forum.

Everyone buys what he likes, according to his taste, and there is no need to arrange demagoguery here that my product is shit. There are many competing athletes in the Russian Federation who use this product. Analyzes were carried out in the laboratory, also at the request of members of the forum.

Unbelievable. @M@NU is being reasonable with you now and you’re still being bullheaded.

Wrap it up, nobody is going to buy your shit bud.

we are not talking about cakes here where taste differs from person to person
hgh is hgh. pharma, generic, all the same as long as there is HGH in the vial, the purity is good and the dimer is 0 or near to it. You can discuss about pharma conversatives in the liquid but lets stick to the powdered version right now.
I never tasted my hgh. maybe ive missed out.

we are not talking about cakes here where taste differs from person to person
hgh is hgh. pharma, generic, all the same as long as there is HGH in the vial, the purity is good and the dimer is 0 or near to it. You can discuss about pharma conversatives in the liquid but lets stick to the powdered version right now.
I never tasted my hgh. maybe ive missed out.
You can argue for a long time, let's see how the analysis from Janosik will be, then we'll talk

I only see you as shit. Our product is used by athletes, we will soon make an analysis, which we will decide ourselves.

I said that I would do it, so I would make an analysis, how and which one I would decide myself! And you have not tried the product to call it that. In addition, there are analyzes, what you do not believe, your problems, I think that there are much more reasonable people here.

Annnnnd fun time is over

Go fuck yourself.
Dont come into Meso and start shit talking members.
Have some respect and take your shoes off before you walk into someones house.

You should have showed up prepared.
If you read the rules you would have known this, instead you just posted "Buy my gears lolz" instead of researching your consumer base and your market environment.

How can you be trusted to sell qaulity PEDs when you cant even read 1 or 2 threads to get an idea of how the platform you're using to sell your product operates?

Serious question

Annnnnd fun time is over

Go fuck yourself.
Dont come into Meso and start shit talking members.
Have some respect and take your shoes off before you walk into someones house.

You should have showed up prepared.
If you read the rules you would have known this, instead you just posted "Buy my gears lolz" instead of researching your consumer base and your market environment.

How can you be trusted to sell qaulity PEDs when you cant even read 1 or 2 threads to get an idea of how the platform you're using to sell your product operates?

Serious question
After all, I wrote that there are tests in which you do not believe, this is your problem. But I also said that there would be Janoszik's tests, read between the lines. And yes, you will also learn communication manners. You don't know how to meet new people

I read the topics of other stores, you have such communication with everyone. Give time, everything will be.
We have been working with this product in Russia for several years, everything is fine with us. We have been preparing for release here for a very long time, now we have warehouses in Europe and the USA.
There will also be supplies from Russia.

After all, I wrote that there are tests in which you do not believe, this is your problem. But I also said that there would be Janoszik's tests, read between the lines. And yes, you will also learn communication manners. You don't know how to meet new people

Dont need to know how to meet people.

You should show up WITH Jano/Lab4tox testing when you come to Meso
Clearly showing you didnt do your research.

My communication skills may be crap
But your reading comprehension is just as bad.

You fucked up.. whatever.
But dont get rude to members about YOUR mistake.

Dont need to know how to meet people.

You should show up WITH Jano/Lab4tox testing when you come to Meso
Clearly showing you didnt do your research.

My communication skills may be crap
But your reading comprehension is just as bad.

You fucked up.. whatever.
But dont get rude to members about YOUR mistake.
So why should I be rude?

Yes. YOUR bullshit tests are our problem. You’re right.

YOUR expensive pricing is also our problem.

The fact that NO ONE is going to order is also our problem.

Nothing is your problem, if course.

This thread sucks. Customer service is a cunt. Test results are bullshit. And you get to pay more.

Bye bye @Sporting Success

941C44AF-CC18-4913-91CD-6080F821E903.jpeg

To individual comrades who call my product shit for no reason, I mutually relate
For what it’s worth when a source comes in here with his own reports it means shit. Check out the other thread with HGH. Guys test was showing 99.9 purity, Jano tested it and it was dogshit. Guy ended up in the hospital too. That’s why we don’t trust you shithead.

I was really hoping to see some titties! I saw the new source thread and was like YES!! Finally I get to see me them titties! But nope! You fucked me! Oo you fucked me good!

Back