Sporting success - hGH and Peptides

Yes. YOUR bullshit tests are our problem. You’re right.

YOUR expensive pricing is also our problem.

The fact that NO ONE is going to order is also our problem.

Nothing is your problem, if course.

This thread sucks. Customer service is a cunt. Test results are bullshit. And you get to pay more.

Bye bye @Sporting Success

View attachment 150370

Sounds like you're no longer interested in sampling his fine Russian goods. More for me. Boris, we should chat in private. How many kits is a g2g worth to you?

View attachment 150314

Hello MESO!
If you are reading these lines, most likely you are looking for a reliable partner in the field of peptide production or have a number of questions on this topic. We will undoubtedly be happy to help. Thousands of people all over Russia have already made their choice in our favor, and below you will find out why.
Sorry for my english.

Our products:
EvalPharm (EU)
RedRocket (EU)
RUS-BIO (USA)

Price Europe:
EvalPharm Powder 100UI - 200€
  • 185 Kit (5-9)
  • 180 Kit (10-19)
  • 160 Kit (20+)
EvalPharm Powder 10 vials x 10UI
EvalPharm Powder 200UI - 400€
  • 365 Kit (5-9)
  • 350 Kit (10-19)
  • 310 Kit (20+)
EvalPharm Powder 20 vials x 10UI
RedRocket Liquid 100UI - 200€
  • 185 Kit (5-9)
  • 180 Kit (10-19)
  • 160 Kit (20+)

Price USA:
RUS-BIO Somatropin powder 100UI 10 vials x 10UI - 235$
  • 220$ Kit (5-9)
  • 210$ Kit (10-19)
  • 190$ Kit (20+)

soon...

Shipping options:
EUROPE
  • DPD - 35€
  • Standard Shipping - 10€
USA
  • Standard Shipping - 20$
Departure within 1 - 4 working days after payment.

Payment:
  • Western Union
  • USDT
  • Pay Pal
  • Visa
  • BTC

Contact us: Sportingsuccess@protonmail.com
or in private messages on MESO

Stock photos coming soon..
No

did he get banned or something?
he still posts in the cat cafe thread for some reason. dont know for sure cause i put him on ignore. he stayed out of the trips thread ever since he got exposed by cochino for being a naps defender

the last time that a member bought untested gh he got sent to the hospital.

DO NOT BUY FROM RUSSKI UNTIL TEST RESULTS COME BACK. EVEN THEN DONT BUY FROM RUSSKI

For what it’s worth when a source comes in here with his own reports it means shit. Check out the other thread with HGH. Guys test was showing 99.9 purity, Jano tested it and it was dogshit. Guy ended up in the hospital too. That’s why we don’t trust you shithead.
I'm rather new on this board too but why is Jano regarded as the golden standard? Didn't he/they post fake results before and get caught? When you type Jano in google you find a lot of negative shit...

What is stopping a source from sending good quality or pharma GH to Jano or anyone else and then selling shit GH? It all comes down to trust in the end.

I'm rather new on this board too but why is Jano regarded as the golden standard? Didn't he/they post fake results before and get caught? When you type Jano in google you find a lot of negative shit...

What is stopping a source from sending good quality or pharma GH to Jano or anyone else and then selling shit GH? It all comes down to trust in the end.
for gh jano is the only one who does dimer+purity i think.

i wasnt around for the jano incident but since then members have sent in blind samples and some compounds at weird concentrations and hes been able to identify them.

the last time that a member bought untested gh he got sent to the hospital.

DO NOT BUY FROM RUSSKI UNTIL TEST RESULTS COME BACK. EVEN THEN DONT BUY FROM RUSSKI
Nobody asks to buy, there are smarter people

I have nothing against Janosik, but it seems that they are collecting money for him

Yup he had a mishap a few years back. From then on he’s been nothing but great. Guys have compared his results with Lab4tox and have both been the same. I’ve sent him I think around 47-48 blind samples and he’s nailed them every time. Some were even 600mg exotic mixes. Simec no longer takes samples from the US the last time I asked. Lab4tox can’t test for certain compounds I believe. Jano is the man as far as I’m concerned. That’s my opinion.

Edit: just as you mentioned, no one gives a shit when a source posts his own results for the reason you just mentioned. A guy on eroids was testing his own stuff then a customer got it tested and it was like 50% underdosed.

Nonono, this community, both sources and members are mostly protected against this by a single mechanism: Blind testing.

While a source can send in a higher quality product to Jano for testing and then sell lower quality products in the name of that stellar test, the minute a customer sends in a blind sample and gets a significantly different result, everything that source has built is in jeopardy until further samples decide a final verdict.

While this can't be said for most sponsored boards, I believe Meso is actually more financially rewarding for good sources than scammers IF the community (sources and members) supports each other to get as many blind tests published as possible.

If you go back far enough into Meso's history, you'll find some disturbing evidence of what happens when it all DOES come down to trust, when Meso members didn't yet have decent vetting tools.

I know this has been said a million times before but every new source and member needs to get this rammed down their throat.

Hi friends!
Our additional contacts for communication:

Telegram: @sportingsuccess
Wickr: sportingsuccess

Also, you can always write in private messages on MESO.
Big discounts on first orders, do not hesitate to write

Back