Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

Got my small order today. Took a while to reach Canada, took 4 days to my doorstep as soon as it left customs. 4 weeks and change in total.

Logistics could be better from origin country but I’m guessing they are still establishing a route.

I order stuff in advance so TA don’t matter much to me as long as it reaches me.

This source is a joke. $1,080 for 100g mast INTERNATIONAL plus shipping lol

I literally fucking laughed when they finally replied to my inquiry 4 days later with that price

This source is a joke. $1,080 for 100g mast INTERNATIONAL plus shipping lol

I literally fucking laughed when they finally replied to my inquiry 4 days later with that price
100g 280usd

I checked the email and the reply was wrong. The specific price can also be checked from the price list

100g 280usd

I checked the email and the reply was wrong. The specific price can also be checked from the price list
Well neither primo e nor the other two items next to mast e, are the prices you quoted me....So not sure where you got those prices. Just conveniently gets corrected the moment I post about it, had I said nothing I would have already paid 3x what the actual cost was. I have an open mind but I don't see how that was accidental.

Well neither primo e nor the other two items next to mast e, are the prices you quoted me....So not sure where you got those prices. Just conveniently gets corrected the moment I post about it, had I said nothing I would have already paid 3x what the actual cost was. I have an open mind but I don't see how that was accidental.
We will confirm again before payment and this will not happen.

Hey senria a quick question. Do ALL finished oil and tablets come with the Livewell packaging? Or is it a select few? Best to ask which do at the time of ordering? Thanks

Everyone, if you haven't done so already, have a look at the discrepancies in the test results between jano and this Analiza lab, when Opti got his stuff analysed.
They are on his thread.

Everyone, if you haven't done so already, have a look at the discrepancies in the test results between jano and this Analiza lab, when Opti got his stuff analysed.
They are on his thread.
It was just a raw test which was far from the jano results.(What i saw)
We should therefore not doubt all test results.

@Joker21 : thanks for testing