• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

SST refugees welcome here

I never said we were BFF. Too early for forevers. But....fingers crossed. :p

He specifically told me to not care about words and not to reply based on words. What the fuck was he doing? He came in here, caring about Tiny baggers words. All I did was point out the hypocrisy. And I did admit that this could have been done not in the underground, but it is what it is. Now get back to your neck workouts on SST. :eek:

Where the fuck is @bolder ? Im gonna start using the maximum amount of emojis in his absence. :rolleyes:o_O:oops::D:(
Hopefully he will learn how we roll here and eventually find out this is the right place for him as he has potential to do better.

10/10 thread has proper delivery, entertainment and execution. Will read again.

@Tiredandhot just keep scrolling if you don’t like what’s said. @T-Bagger is just welcoming the former SST members to MESO. I believe there’s at least 4-5 that abandoned the SST and came over here following the Olympia and Sparta shadiness. He didn’t attack anyone.

Why do you always have to defend the SST? Did you go and get something stupid SST-related tattooed around your dick or on your ass? Is that it? You belong to them?

@Tiredandhot just keep scrolling if you don’t like what’s said. @T-Bagger is just welcoming the former SST members to MESO. I believe there’s at least 4-5 that abandoned the SST and came over here following the Olympia and Sparta shadiness. He didn’t attack anyone.

Why do you always have to defend the SST? Did you go and get something stupid SST-related tattooed around your dick or on your ass? Is that it? You belong to them?
About Time you showed up, you two seem joined at the hip and inseparable.

I'm not defending SST, I think the calling out of the place for the millionth time was unneeded. We know how much vetters hate SST, just look at the sparta threads in the last two days. Fyi, I'm a member on a number of different forums, I like visiting many.

While there may be some behind the scenes stuff going on at SST I'm unaware of, it does have some decent sources.

While there may be some behind the scenes stuff going on at SST I'm unaware of, it does have some decent sources.

Are you really unaware or are you ignoring it?

A mod writing a glowing review to talk about labels and transit time on a source that no one really knew anything about. That doesn't sound strange to you?

The owner banning a couple of members because they wanted to bring Sparta's screwups and dishonesty to light, then rather than look into it, just give the routine "fucked if i know what happened" kind of response and move on as if it never happened. Still doesn't seem like strange behavior from someone that should remain impartial?

It's a source board, dude. For them to act like it isn't is an insult to the members that have any trust in SST or their mods.

Are you really unaware or are you ignoring it?

A mod writing a glowing review to talk about labels and transit time on a source that no one really knew anything about. That doesn't sound strange to you?

The owner banning a couple of members because they wanted to bring Sparta's screwups and dishonesty to light, then rather than look into it, just give the routine "fucked if i know what happened" kind of response and move on as if it never happened. Still doesn't seem like strange behavior from someone that should remain impartial?

It's a source board, dude. For them to act like it isn't is an insult to the members that have any trust in SST or their mods.
I'm aware it is primarily a source board. That's why I continue to try and post here in threads that interest me, I like the discussion meso has since SST doesn't have much.

When I said good sources, I wasn't referring to the bluesec review of Olympia labs. I used fusion labs before he joined sparta, and posted bloodwork showing good test. That whole bluesec thread was strange, I'll admit. And I think guys here got banned maybe because of the way they went about it. All these are my opinions, I'm not making excuses for mod actions there. I'm just an outsider there, I don't know anyone there outside of what you see.

As I said, I'm not all for SST, I like what multiple forums bring.

I will say one thing that burns me up is when sources there disappear for weeks, keep taking orders, but no mod action gets taken to ensure they aren't up to no good. That kinda crap happened before J&H exit scammed. Feel like more moderation is needed sometimes. I'm off my soap box.

Where the fuck is @bolder ? Im gonna start using the maximum amount of emojis in his absence. :rolleyes:o_O:oops::D:(
Well, first off...
:D :D :D

5E5030B9-4887-49EF-BADB-D5B9BA793E41.jpeg

Secondly, I’ve been here bro! Just in and out here a lot lately. Been busy AF!
Doing my best to keep up though ;)

Thricely (that means 3rdly) :D, seems to me that every board that has multiple mods overseeing things are doing shady shit behind the scenes also. :eek:
The “power” they have goes to their heads and they unfortunately abuse their position to gain whatever they’re after... money, gear, ect... :oops:
Anyone that is a member of any source boards should always keep that in mind and realize that shit does happen! :(
They’re not looking out for any members because the sources, whether good or bad, is their number one priority! :mad:

Lastly, I welcome all new members to Meso! After you get a feel of this place and don’t take shit so personal I’m sure you’ll like it here, and if not... fuck off! o_O

:p:D:p

You cared enough about @T-Bagger words to post up yourself. I care about the words you posted because you openly attacked a member that I have some respect for and consider an internet friend. One day we might take our relationship further and Ill give him my wickr so he can send me unsolicited dick pics, but thats for a later date. But right now, you're coming off as a know it all douche that says he doesnt care about words, but attacked the OP for his words on this subject. Dont be a hypocrite, its not a good look. Just back off slowly, run back to SST and get that neck workout in. Gainz bruh.

Spoilers, his name's @T-Bagger because he's all ball.

His cock can best be described as a button on a fur coat. :D