Standard Raws (Analyzer) fail and a pass

Mighty-mouse

Well testing some products over on the forum I'm a mod at (quality control) to make sure they staying right with members.

Ordered Proviron and Dbol

Ordered enough to make it look like it wasn't just to test and was a decent sized ticket.

Anyways

Proviron was 99% pure BUT.... had presence of sodium chloride (salt) which has the same consistency as Provi. So Analyzer tested the whole test amount 266mg and only 71mg was provi and the remainder was sodium chloride.

Basicly they cut it 26% provi to 74% salt. When I found this out I tasted it and yep it tasted just like salt.

Also he said some of the product is water soluble and some is insoluble. Sodium chloride is soluble and provi is insoluble.

Long story short on provi is, I bought the most expensive steak seasoning EVER IN HISTORY!

Spread the word on this if u see em on other forums. I kicked them off my forum for this and didn't even want them to resend.

Dbol tested 99.5% so at least I got some good dbol.

Also both passed lab max so let that be known why it is important to test different ways cause even though the provi was 99% it was cut to hell and back.
540006646.486908public.JPG540006654.942240public.JPG540006662.472447public.JPG540006671.028397public.JPG

Bookmarking this for when they pop up as a new source on Meso. Testing is incredibly important, thank you

Once again M im sorry to hear about your Provi brother. Fuckin shit sux man. Im glad you found this out. Theirs no tellin how many batches like that have been sent out to guys who would never know anybetter. Fuckin labmax is about as pathetic a testing tool as it gets imo. Yeah itll tell ya it has "some" provi in it...makin yout first thought excited that it passed an all is provi. Thats sooooo far fromnthe sad truth of it though. Well atleast you scored on the Dbol big guy. Those numbers are hella good. Analyzer is the fuckin man brother. Thank you for brining this to everyones attention M an once again, sorry for your loss....That shit fucjin pisses me off.....Shady ass Mofo's smfdh

This proves my point that even though your raw is 97% pure, it still can have "others" in it causing degradation of the product!!!

Thank you for these tests and proves Analyzer is well worth using!!

Sending 2 more samples this week from other sources and got some other provi on order!

We will find a good true source if it cost me 20 grand [emoji849][emoji53]

Once again M im sorry to hear about your Provi brother. Fuckin shit sux man. Im glad you found this out. Theirs no tellin how many batches like that have been sent out to guys who would never know anybetter. Fuckin labmax is about as pathetic a testing tool as it gets imo. Yeah itll tell ya it has "some" provi in it...makin yout first thought excited that it passed an all is provi. Thats sooooo far fromnthe sad truth of it though. Well atleast you scored on the Dbol big guy. Those numbers are hella good. Analyzer is the fuckin man brother. Thank you for brining this to everyones attention M an once again, sorry for your loss....That shit fucjin pisses me off.....Shady ass Mofo's smfdh

Thanks bro. We all just need to weed through these guys and just stop doing buisness with them as a whole. Just some boards they are on they are protected against members speaking out about them

Great testing.

You can't know for sure if starting Proviron raws were 99% pure before cutting.

Would you mind cooking at out high-school reunion barbecue?
There's a girl I always wanted to bang (back in high-school) but she grew old and ugly. Maybe your secret sauce can help?

Just saying I can only cook 2 things that's steak and hamburgers. Adding this new season should only improve it!! I'm down for a cook out now

This proves my point that even though your raw is 97% pure, it still can have "others" in it causing degradation of the product!!!

Thank you for these tests and proves Analyzer is well worth using!!

This is very true! Def a great card to keep in your back pocket to keep sources in check

Check the underground I will be sourcing "Mighty Mouse Bodybuilding Seasoning"

Mass spec on seasoning will be available

[emoji23] man got to find the good in this but if someone will slap a Chinese guy for me today it will make me happy