STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Ice you use informed delivery? Happened to me very recently still got my pack in 3 days, good luck, I agree confirmation would be nice, doesn’t mean he hasn’t got it ready for you though

yes, but it’s not coming to my house. This order was for old bud doing his last show before he “hangs up the needles” as he calls it lol

Have a few people asking about the vial sizes. I have 2 products in the short and round vials. They are 10ml vials and only hold 10ml. Those are tren ace and test prop. Thats why i lowered those prices. Because everything is always overfilled and those can't be overfilled.

All standard vials are always filled all the way which actually hold 12ml.

Have a few people asking about the vial sizes. I have 2 products in the short and round vials. They are 10ml vials and only hold 10ml. Those are tren ace and test prop. Thats why i lowered those prices. Because everything is always overfilled and those can't be overfilled.

All standard vials are always filled all the way which actually hold 12ml.
It may have been the last of them but I also received a 10ml NPP vial.

How long you been running his test?At 400mg of test per week my level is around 2800
I pinn 400 wk Watson rx and my level last lab was 3370. I only pinn once per week and I draw my labs on the day I should pinn again to see my lowest trough level. Like vanco.. how do it for vanco and Cleo

I have a question about Stan's Dbol. I am trying to run it with Primo as my next cycle, but I don't want to take 50mg tablets. Does Stan offer any smaller doses of Dbol? 10mg or 5mg tablets perhaps?

I have a question about Stan's Dbol. I am trying to run it with Primo as my next cycle, but I don't want to take 50mg tablets. Does Stan offer any smaller doses of Dbol? 10mg or 5mg tablets perhaps?
Why would you run dbol while using primo? And yes get the suspension for the same price. Easy to dose as needed with a dropper.

@StanfordPharma We have a potentially big issue. I intend to handle it in PM to get to the bottom of it, but as a harm reduction board, I would recommend no one place a new order until this issue gets discussed.

This is not meant to be FUD, as I'm sure stan will get back to me asap to discuss this, but I felt the need to notify the board. Will update later today.

@StanfordPharma We have a potentially big issue. I intend to handle it in PM to get to the bottom of it, but as a harm reduction board, I would recommend no one place a new order until this issue gets discussed.

This is not meant to be FUD, as I'm sure stan will get back to me asap to discuss this, but I felt the need to notify the board. Will update later today.
If it’s a big issue should anyone be concerned with pinning the gear?