STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

i dont know how much you want to publicly announce but are all of the shipped packages that were previously shipped accounted for ?
Tell ya what. I'll give you some details via pm and you can give your thoughts publicly if you want. Although the details won't be any kind of personal info or really any kind of security threat, i just don't feel comfortable posting in public. Hows that?

That works for me brother. You could easily tell me to fuck off too lol

Tell ya what. I'll give you some details via pm and you can give your thoughts publicly if you want. Although the details won't be any kind of personal info or really any kind of security threat, i just don't feel comfortable posting in public. Hows that?

You are a great source - honestly you probably just bit off more than you can chew when you went public because there were a LOT of people who had a demand for your stuff but were not able to buy when you were private. Service may have slipped recently due to there being more orders than a one-man show can handle, but you'll get everything back on track.

I can honestly say i certainly have earned the criticism as of late. Things got too big and too out of control. I can't blame anyone for speaking the truth. Will need to get things back under control. I am working on that. I've always wanted to be remembered as a great source. Seems i have some work to do.

You fuckers chat too damn much lol. Every 8 hours I’m away equals ten more fucking pages to catch up with what’s going on.

You fuckers chat too damn much lol. Every 8 hours I’m away equals ten more fucking pages to catch up with what’s going on.

This is definitely part of the problem. Too many mouth breathing fuck wits shitting up the pages with non-stop verbal diarrhea which ends up in hundreds of THOUSANDS of pages of bullshit.

Imagine being a source and having to sift through all that shit because you're trying to be accountable and you cant tell people to shut the fuck up or else you risk the wrath of the mob.

I realized this was a problem as soon as I got on meso, too much talking. To many tards shitting up the pages. Shut the fuck up unless you have something of substance to contribute

In other news, I have a vial of liquid exemestane that has crashed (that's what its called when it goes solid right?) How do I fix it? It's Stanford

In other news, I have a vial of liquid exemestane that has crashed (that's what its called when it goes solid right?) How do I fix it? It's Stanford

It’s a suspension. Just shake the fuck out of it and it’s fine. Google “suspension” and “solution” to see the difference. Suspensions are never fully dissolved.

That’s been covered a couple times in the verbal diarrhea in the thread too btw. [emoji3][emoji106]

Wrap it in a heating pad for 45 minutes,that always works and keep it in a warm place when it is back in suspension.Edit:My bad though it was a crashed vial of gear in oil

This is definitely part of the problem. Too many mouth breathing fuck wits shitting up the pages with non-stop verbal diarrhea which ends up in hundreds of THOUSANDS of pages of bullshit.

Imagine being a source and having to sift through all that shit because you're trying to be accountable and you cant tell people to shut the fuck up or else you risk the wrath of the mob.

I realized this was a problem as soon as I got on meso, too much talking. To many tards shitting up the pages. Shut the fuck up unless you have something of substance to contribute

Start your own forum if it's such a problem.
Until you do that, deal with it. It isn't hard to scroll past posts you deem irrelevant.

Everything is gso
It’s very thin and I wouldn’t mind but I’m getting some rowdy pip from the enanthate of yours. I used to swell up with the mig 840 as well so that made me think it must be it. But damn. Now I’m curious. Is anyone getting any pip from the test enanthate coming out recently?

It’s a suspension. Just shake the fuck out of it and it’s fine. Google “suspension” and “solution” to see the difference. Suspensions are never fully dissolved.

That’s been covered a couple times in the verbal diarrhea in the thread too btw. [emoji3][emoji106]
From a quote unquote mouthbreather. But I figured it was only the fuckwits that didnt know simple shit like that