STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Dealt with Standford when he was private, had some good experiences. He sent my cash back last week after he lost my order and hadn't shipped after a month, which I posted here saying he kept his word and made me whole. He has handled everything extremely professionally, but he is falling short in a big way and will be the first to tell you...happens to the best time and time again once they go public on meso. No one is prepared to scale that quickly. I'm not badmouthing Stanford, simply stating the facts and you read that right he has a lot to prove to get back on solid ground. The ball is in his court.

Maybe it's you that should do a little more reading... I've been around, feel free to ask around. I guess the only question left then is who the fuck are you?

I'm absolutely nobody!

This nobody's opinion is simple. SP has already proven as a private source that he is a standup source. He has proven that where and when he fails that he will make up for it. Hes obviously fallen off his horse but not surprised considering hes a one man job.

Regardless, he has not done anything in these 181 pages of comments that would prevent me from doing business with him.

Just a Fucking Nobody's opinion.

Suck. Suck. Slurp. Slurp. Cheers

Depends.... the donkey is now gone so gotta try something. When you joining in?

I don’t see the need, you seem to be more than willing to handle all that work!

Look, you’re obviously enthusiastic about his gear and service and everything Stanny. That’s great. Good to hear you’re happy.

But the noobs and silent lurkers all see your enthusiasm and “nothing to prove” and they’re all retarded and over-eager to hastily place their orders without doing their own research. Why? For the life of me, I’ll never know because you are as anonymous as I am so what does our words really mean? Nothing. But noobs will bounce from source to source based on those anonymous words.

Everyone always has something to prove. I’ve worked for 20 years and I still need to prove I’m worth the pay I get. A source can be the best in the world... until the day they fuckup. A simple expression of happiness for your dealings with Stanny is one thing but the the top defending a source on MESO? C’mon.

It’s very thin and I wouldn’t mind but I’m getting some rowdy pip from the enanthate of yours. I used to swell up with the mig 840 as well so that made me think it must be it. But damn. Now I’m curious. Is anyone getting any pip from the test enanthate coming out recently?
No pip here from it, I also have changed up pin size and length to what the guys recommended here and things couldn’t be smoother

It’s very thin and I wouldn’t mind but I’m getting some rowdy pip from the enanthate of yours. I used to swell up with the mig 840 as well so that made me think it must be it. But damn. Now I’m curious. Is anyone getting any pip from the test enanthate coming out recently?

Try heating up the vial before you draw it out.. or you could be getting a allergic reaction to the oil

Certain compounds just create pip in some people. Stans primo never bothered besides the lumps, the tren gets me every time and makes me bleed every injection. Top notch shit.