STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

I’m saving for another purchase but I’m a bit worried, not so much of arrival time as i am safety. I feel stanny has so much crammed orders mistakes are bound to happen just to keep up, I still have a test vial from TGI with a sizable flake of dust or whatever it is floating around in it. I stopped pinning it immediately, That’s the kind of stuff I don’t want happening. I hope stanny finds a way to relax and be infront of the game instead of behind. I like this forum and check this thread a lot as a loyal customer and put my 2 cents in here and there

Last edited:
I’m saving for another purchase but I’m a bit worried, not so much of arrival time as i am safety. I feel stanny has so much crammed orders mistakes are bound to happen just to keep up, I still have a test vial from TGI with a sizable flake of dust or whatever it is floating around in it. I stopped pinning it immediately, That’s the kind of stuff I don’t want happening. I hope stanny finds a way to relax and be infront of the game instead of behind. I like this forum and check this thread a lot as a loyal customer and put my 2 cents in here and there

When did you notice the flake in the TGI vial and what product and batch number is it? That’s helpful to let other people know that might have same batch.

Maybe he was like the 3.28M other Americans that were laid off last week and took the sale money and ran...

I kid..just jokes o_O
Never!!! These sources are here for the good of the MESO community...Stanford genuinely cares for the well -being of the community and in no way is Stanford or any other source in it just to take MESOs money....

When did you notice the flake in the TGI vial and what product and batch number is it? That’s helpful to let other people know that might have same batch.

I noticed it maybe 2 weeks ago after using about half of it at that point. it is TestE 300 Batch #12
I had Stannys test too so I just put TGI’s aside and began stans. I probably should have said something sooner but I assumed it to be a specific issue with my vial hopefully not a broad range of vials

I noticed it maybe 2 weeks ago after using about half of it at that point. it is TestE 300 Batch #12
I had Stannys test too so I just put TGI’s aside and began stans. I probably should have said something sooner but I assumed it to be a specific issue with my vial hopefully not a broad range of vials
Are you sure it’s dust and not hormone? Drop the vial in some boiling water for a couple minutes and see if it disappears.

Are you sure it’s dust and not hormone? Drop the vial in some boiling water for a couple minutes and see if it disappears.
I’m about 100% it’s not hormone but yes I will try to put heat to it just to be sure, I don’t really wanna post more on it being this is stanny’s thread my original post was meant for stanny and his fans like me I was making a example, a unfortunately true example of a vial I got from TGI, If anyone wants to know more or gets pics or something I’m more than happy to PM about it

Stan definitely took on more than he could handle this sale. Not quite sure why really. I been trying to get square since early to mid February I believe now that I think about it. That’s shit never happened before. I have no doubt he straighten it all out but may have to do away with these sales or something. Fuck the pandemic... everyone stay safe.

TD today, everything accounted for and very pleased

Attachments

• F3125205-BD61-4C24-9DEA-AF292D6CE20F.png
    F3125205-BD61-4C24-9DEA-AF292D6CE20F.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 312
  • 31E0CD7A-3020-49DC-9A5E-7AE55989C75B.jpeg
    31E0CD7A-3020-49DC-9A5E-7AE55989C75B.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 287
questions:
If I’m in 200 trt and I want to pin stans 60 dhb and 140 test c.

1. Would bloods be the same and TT be the same? I have not pulled bloods whole on DHB.

Sponsors