STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

You should never have to sign for domestic.

Never say never. There’s been a couple dopes that have posted on MESO before that rent a super small PO Box at the post office or their apartment/condo complex has small mailboxes and then are literally surprised when they have to pick their pack up at the PO simply because the big box doesn’t fit in the little box. They make you sign for the PO Box pickup.

Has anyone had to sign for packages?
I never ask for sig required but there have been times when the post office has checked that box in their own. I have seen plenty of times where customers have had to pick up from post office or sign for pack. Not entirely unusual.

Never say never. There’s been a couple dopes that have posted on MESO before that rent a super small PO Box at the post office or their apartment/condo complex has small mailboxes and then are literally surprised when they have to pick their pack up at the PO simply because the big box doesn’t fit in the little box. They make you sign for the PO Box pickup.

This might a be a dumb question @BigBaldBeardGuy, but is that a security risk? If so, why and how?

I owe you an apology bro sorry about the mix up. Totally my fault. The package in question wasnt yours. Sorry if I caused any issues

You probably stressed everyone out a bit with that shit. Gotta have your shit straight before you start posting stuff like that lol.

no td yet 3 weeks now. told would ship soon though. said he was "recapping and synthesizing" last Friday. so I assume he took sale orders on things he didn't have stock for.