STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

I gotta say, pretty disappointed with my most recent and final order with stan. After a few days deliberating after my package seizure, I decided to have stan reship my order. I'm torn between being upset or not. I'm not a deservant individual usually, but after my initial order floated in limbo for 3 weeks, then got seized, stan promised substantial extras to my order. Reship landed today. 10 days after it was placed. Original order all accounted for but not a single extra.

I cant be too upset, I got what I ordered, albeit a month late. I have 0 reason to place another order when there are other more solid options. Wish stan nothing but the best but I will not be returning.

I gotta say, pretty disappointed with my most recent and final order with stan. After a few days deliberating after my package seizure, I decided to have stan reship my order. I'm torn between being upset or not. I'm not a deservant individual usually, but after my initial order floated in limbo for 3 weeks, then got seized, stan promised substantial extras to my order. Reship landed today. 10 days after it was placed. Original order all accounted for but not a single extra.

I cant be too upset, I got what I ordered, albeit a month late. I have 0 reason to place another order when there are other more solid options. Wish stan nothing but the best but I will not be returning.

A promise is a promise after all.

Nobody should give you any shit either. Members are supposed to side with other members on stuff like this.

questions:
If I’m in 200 trt and I want to pin stans 60 dhb and 140 test c.

1. Would bloods be the same and TT be the same? I have not pulled bloods whole on DHB.

would which blood tests be the same? if you switched from 200mg test to 140mg test then total test would comeback lower. dhb shouldn't effect this. now when I add something like winstrol it seems to help raise test numbers significantly. I don't think its because it comes up as testosterone but I believe its because it lowers shbg and frees up more test hormone but dont quote me.

Last edited:
would which blood tests be the same? if you switched from 200mg test to 140mg test then total test would comeback lower. dhb shouldn't effect this. now when I add something like winstrol it seems to help raise test numbers significantlly
Thanks, I guess I was wondering if DHB would be the same test? So I don’t add the 2 together?

To simplify the question. If I did 200DHB a week would it be the same TT? 200 puts me around 800.

I don't believe dhb is picked up as testosterone in a blood test so no. but adding it will have a synergistic affect and help gains.

now will going from prescription 200mg trt to a unknown bathtub brew of 140 test and 60 dhb make you "feel" or perform better? who knows. I would rather rely on prescription testosterone to keep my level where I want and then add other compounds on top of that, not replace it with a blend.

Last edited:
DHB isn’t testosterone. It’s a totally different compound. Just like you wouldn’t see deca add to your testosterone.
now will going from prescription 200mg trt to a unknown bathtub brew of 140 test and 60 dhb make you "feel" or perform better? who knows. I would rather rely on prescription testosterone to keep my level where I want and then add other compounds on top of that, not replace it with a blend.
Thanks! I just read some conflicting reports on DHB. From liver toxicity to where it shows up as test on bloods.

DHB isn’t testosterone. It’s a totally different compound. Just like you wouldn’t see deca add to your testosterone.
On the “capped” ECLIA method, used by most TRT docs, Deca and some others will cross-react and show total Test higher than it really is.

Code:
https://bmcclinpathol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1472-6890-14-33

That’s a good read on the testing method but the way he phrased his question it seemed like he thought DHB would raise testosterone levels in his body. ie if cruising on 200 test cyp then 140 test Cyp + 60 DHB is the same thing. It’s not.

just realized for whatever reason the halotestin is listed at 10mg/ml and i’ve received 5mg/ml, literally fucking dosed half as what’s listed. honestly pretty pissed for the price of it

post #3065

Attachments

• 2C3194CE-22CD-4E1B-91EA-C2F895E8CD0B.jpeg
    2C3194CE-22CD-4E1B-91EA-C2F895E8CD0B.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 149
  • A813FF6B-8D66-4D8E-BE36-3B501D6A4671.jpeg
    A813FF6B-8D66-4D8E-BE36-3B501D6A4671.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 122
just realized for whatever reason the halotestin is listed at 10mg/ml and i’ve received 5mg/ml, literally fucking dosed half as what’s listed. honestly pretty pissed for the price of it

post #3065
It's a mistake made by my label maker. It is 10mg per ml. Working on getting new labels made. I believe i cut the ends of the labels off that said 5mg per ml in big bold letters. To be honest, i didn't notice it said 5mg down below or i would have blacked that out. It is 10mg per ml, though.

It's a mistake made by my label maker. It is 10mg per ml. Working on getting new labels made. I believe i cut the ends of the labels off that said 5mg per ml in big bold letters. To be honest, i didn't notice it said 5mg down below or i would have blacked that out. It is 10mg per ml, though.
ah okay, i do see where you cut that part off actually. thanks for clarifying. all good then sir