STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Wait, what? Drugs are never sent to my house and y’all think that’s a bad thing? You think having them sent to your house with your real name is the way to go? Gtfoh you guys are being silly. lol

Wait, what? Drugs are never sent to my house and y’all think that’s a bad thing? You think having them sent to your house with your real name is the way to go? Gtfoh you guys are being silly. lol
Without asking for specifics, you don't think driving to an abandoned home that's not yours isnt risky?

Last edited:
Without asking for specifics, you don't think driving to an abandoned home that's not yours isnt risky?

A abandoned home? Lmao. Why yes @Tiredandhot I absolutely think having packs dropped at a abandoned home is risky and stupid.

Consider this dropped. I have a good thing going where I am no way tied to packs. Crazy you guys think that’s absurd.

You can’t even imagine the amount of weed shipped throughout the US every day. Unless you got some serious weight coming in it really is no worry.

Received my fairly large order today. But i am missing the 3 bottles of Test Enanthate that i ordered along with it. Stan if we could please sort this out I would appreciate it

You can’t even imagine the amount of weed shipped throughout the US every day. Unless you got some serious weight coming in it really is no worry.

I get that. Was presented with the option to not have drugs sent to my house with my real name and thought it was a no brainer. Would I be okay having packs sent to my house with my name, probably but as long as I have another option that’s what makes me comfortable

A abandoned home? Lmao. Why yes @Tiredandhot I absolutely think having packs dropped at a abandoned home is risky and stupid.

Consider this dropped. I have a good thing going where I am no way tied to packs. Crazy you guys think that’s absurd.
I understand your point, but the PO processes tons of stuff to home addresses. The percentage of AAS in the grand scheme of overall USPS packages is slim.

Last edited:
Wait, what? Drugs are never sent to my house and y’all think that’s a bad thing? You think having them sent to your house with your real name is the way to go? Gtfoh you guys are being silly. lol[/QUOTE
Keep doing what’s working for you man. Just a idea. There’s know stopping anyone anyone from mailing gear to your house though.

I can honestly say i certainly have earned the criticism as of late. Things got too big and too out of control. I can't blame anyone for speaking the truth. Will need to get things back under control. I am working on that. I've always wanted to be remembered as a great source. Seems i have some work to do.
I think everyone realizes that you're not going to always be able to answer PMs within 5 minutes and fill every single order when it comes in immediately. That would be great if you could but it isn't realistic, and everyone gets that (I think). With respect to mistakes happening in shipping or orders, as long as you make it right, to me that's all that matters. As far as I can tell from reading through this, nobody has ever said you did that. So just keep doing your thing.

Just out of curiosity do you drive somewhere to get them or does someone bring them to you? If so what happens if you get pulled over and maybe you had the package open and cops discover steroids? Long stretch I know but just saying. What works for you is all up to you. Not talking shit

Received my fairly large order today. But i am missing the 3 bottles of Test Enanthate that i ordered along with it. Stan if we could please sort this out I would appreciate it

We all can assume you’re new to this?

It's funny, when the hacker hit meso you saw all these guys that acted like their OPSEC was over the top get hacked. Not only did they use the same password for meso, tgeir email, bitcoin etc. A lot of people on here talk shit, but hey its the internet. If a second pack to the same address is the worst that happens then count me in. I live in the real world, and you can keep calling shill to deflect all you would like.