STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

In my defense it was my error, but if you could see why it would have been understandable.

I’m just busting your balls. I ordered 8 primo and got 16. How can I be mad? Sure, I’m concerned that a second pack showed but I got $500 in free primo when you add shipping. So, consider it dropped. Primo that tested well, I might add ;)

I'm not going to speculate why and if the package was opened. I'll just say that I've been doing this for a very long time without issues. If the package was opened it doesn't necessarily guarantee it was the shippers fault. As for shipping methods, all due respect, but I'm not a noob. I know better than to discuss shipping methods. Not only is it reckless and dangerous i believe it is against the rules.
I know you’re not and I’ll leave it at that since it’s already been discussed and confirmed.

I’m just busting your balls. I ordered 8 primo and got 16. How can I be mad? Sure, I’m concerned that a second pack showed but I got $500 in free primo when you add shipping. So, consider it dropped. Primo that tested well, I might add ;)
I tried very hard many times to sit by and not say anything.. but you are a fucking j/k..and a clown. Were you bullied as a child??..and know that you live behind the needle and keyboard your some fucking hero??
Clown

I tried very hard many times to sit by and not say anything.. but you are a fucking j/k..and a clown. Were you bullied as a child??..and know that you live behind the needle and keyboard your some fucking hero??
Clown

Seems you got scared in the middle of your insult. Why would you start out insulting then in the middle say “j/k” but then continuing to insult? I’m the clown? You can’t even decide what you’re trying to do here and you are illiterate. Obviously, this is why you lurk. You are simply a dumb dumb and all kids laugh at you. Probably why you take steroids, to compensate. Now go back into hiding. Bye now!

Seems you got scared in the middle of your insult. Why would you start out insulting then in the middle say “j/k” but then continuing to insult? I’m the clown? You can’t even decide what you’re trying to do here and you are illiterate. Obviously, this is why you lurk. You are simply a dumb dumb and all kids laugh at you. Probably why you take steroids, to compensate. Now go back into hiding. Bye now!
Man that was probably one of the worst I’ve seen anyone roasted. I mean... you pulled out “dumb dumb.”

He called you a joke. He wasn’t joking... lol or did I miss something?

no horse in this race but the insulter was calling him a joke. But he wrote j/k instead. Insulted thought the insultee was “just kidding” mid way through his insult. Which is weiiiiiiiiid lol

no horse in this race but the insulter was calling him a joke. But he wrote j/k instead. Insulted thought the insultee was “just kidding” mid way through his insult. Which is weiiiiiiiiid lol

Lol...I mean he wrote “j/k” which means just kidding. I even googled it incase there was some new term for it as I don’t keep up with today’s lingos. I called him illiterate as I clicked on his post history and his last 5 or so post made my brain hurt as he doesn’t know the difference between now/know, their/there, your/you’re, etc. In this day in age you can hit the mic on your phone and talk/text. It will line you out.

It’s been a day. Maybe me dumb dumb. Lol

Lol...I mean he wrote “j/k” which means just kidding. I even googled it incase there was some new term for it as I don’t keep up with today’s lingos. I called him illiterate as I clicked on his post history and his last 5 or so post made my brain hurt as he doesn’t know the difference between now/know, their/there, your/you’re, etc. In this day in age you can hit the mic on your phone and talk/text. It will line you out.

It’s been a day. Maybe me dumb dumb. Lol
So you were bullied as a child ..or few years ago. I’m sorry about that but I’m sure your making up for it with big pr’s..and I’m glade I’m in your head enough that you would take time away from your gaming to look up my post.. like I said clown/joke
I’m just j/k your so awesome

Received mine today with no issues, thank you for the goodies.

-Myth

Your a real class act @B Ware . Bragging about not paying for free gear you received, throwing around your insults. Atleast @StanfordPharma doesnt bite on your shit talking like most sources. Keep at it you look like a scorned girlfriend. Pathetic.

Your a real class act @B Ware . Bragging about not paying for free gear you received, throwing around your insults. Atleast @StanfordPharma doesnt bite on your shit talking like most sources. Keep at it you look like a scorned girlfriend. Pathetic.

Who’s bragging? I was just pointing out that it’s no surprise at all that a pack got intercepted being as he sent me a pack that I did not order and did not know was coming. You should go back and read. It’s in black and white of why I brought it up, but yes I did advertise that his “error” cost him. The content of the pack shouldn't matter but being as some time has passed and I am enjoying the gear, I said I’d drop it even though it probably should be taken pretty seriously. I mean have you ever heard of such? I’ve been around a minute and have never heard of a source sending a unscheduled/unknown pack. Oh, and I wish he would bite. He ain’t biting because he knows that so far all I’ve done is share my experience and have kept it honest. If I get bit I’m burning this mother fucker down while chanting “We ain’t got no water let the mother fucker burn!” You guys kill me, fan boyees. Just yesterday alone 3 members came out and said they have been waiting months/weeks and Stan has no knowledge of their orders. Aren’t y’all tired of reading the same compliants? When are y’all going to be about the members like this place used to be? Fuck sake! Just mind blowing the amount of complaints, a seizure and the fact that it’s been nearly a year since he tested anything and you guys are trying to get on the list.o_O

Funny you talk about class @movingiron88. You’ve been running around bashing the only guy on this board that we should all be trying to help as he shared with us that he’s 100s of lbs over weight and trying to better his quality of life.

Have a good day :)

Last edited:
Everything going on in this thread and that's what you take away? Some pretty significant issues here, you don't have to like Bware but I do believe Stanford is the only one that has something to prove. Bware is vocal but not without merit, let's try not to let member on member infighting distract from these other issues. For the record had he fired the first shot I would have said the exact same thing. This place used to have a genuine brotherhood...I'd like get back there.

If I’m following this correctly the pack went to an old P.O. Box. Couldn’t it be as simple as the new renter of the PO Box opened the pack and turned it over?
It is possible that it was the po box company that called. Possible that it was put in the wrong box and opened, etc, but the box in question was still leased by original owner.