STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Crazy!!! Members are still having to chase Stan to remind him that they placed an order weeks/months ago to get their packs and a pack has been seized but yet everyone is rushing to get on the list? o_O

Fellas, yes the guy can brew but shit has hit the fan here. Him going private is out of desperation to save his business because even the fan boyees can’t allow this to continue to much longer.

Going private again is probably a good choice even though that probably means I have made my first and last 2 orders with him :(. It was good while it lasted LOL!! :)

Going private will fix the issues. There will be people that will hate on anything i do for one reason or another. It's absolutely comical to think I'm doing this to save my business. I'm doing this because i want to slow down business. Literally hundreds of emails a day and dozens of pm's. I've been in business for many, many years and the complaints started when many ugl's disappeared and the amount of orders boomed. I'm sure unbiased level headed people will realize I'm doing the right thing. Doing what needs to be done. Why would i close shop until all existing orders are taken care of if i didn't care.

FWIW I thought moving to a $500 minimum was a smart move, but only you know how much that would have helped to keep you open to the public.

It's absolutely comical to think I'm doing this to save my business.

Don’t go private then and let’s see. You seriously think another few weeks of things continuing the way they are you’ll still be around? Bet?

With that said, going private is the right thing to do imo. You should of did it weeks ago. You’ve shut down a few times here recently to square up with everyone owed and you still overlooked/forgot about members. That’s what’s comical. Good luck to you! Hope things turn around for you!

Last edited:
Can we get photos of your mailbox drop sites as well as make / model of your vehicle? We need some serious vetting here.
If you knew the reason, you wouldn’t make smart ass comments. Here’s the deal:

People want to know why the guy’s package was not only seized but opened without a warrant.

Mr. Stanford doesn’t use Priority Mail. That is why the guy’s package was seized and opened without a warrant. So while @Dipshitdave took some responsibility for the incident, it ultimately comes down to @StanfordPharma putting the community at risk by cutting corners. He charges $15 for shipping but sends it to you using regular mail, pocketing the difference. Use a fucking flat rate Priority box where it can’t be opened without a warrant!

https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Can-my-mail-be-opened (USPS.com FAQs)

Last edited:
If you knew the reason, you wouldn’t make smart ass comments. Here’s the deal:

People want to know why the guy’s package was not only seized but opened without a warrant.

Mr. Stanford doesn’t use Priority Mail. That is why the guy’s package was seized and opened without a warrant. So while @Dipshitdave took some responsibility for the incident, it ultimately comes down to @StanfordPharma putting the community at risk by cutting corners. He charges $15 for shipping but sends it to you using regular mail, pocketing the difference. Use a fucking flat rate Priority box where it can’t be opened without a warrant!

https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Can-my-mail-be-opened (USPS.com FAQs)
He used a priority box with all the orders I've ever done through him.

He used a priority box with all the orders I've ever done through him.
I have yet to see a priority box, and I’m not doubting you. I know mine have always been standard mail and just talked with someone else whose recently landed and it was standard mail and it was a sizeable order.

I have yet to see a priority box, and I’m not doubting you. I know mine have always been standard mail and just talked with someone else whose recently landed and it was standard mail and it was a sizeable order.
I haven't ordered for awhile, so I can't speak as to anything recent

Crazy!!! Members are still having to chase Stan to remind him that they placed an order weeks/months ago to get their packs and a pack has been seized but yet everyone is rushing to get on the list? o_O

Fellas, yes the guy can brew but shit has hit the fan here. Him going private is out of desperation to save his business because even the fan boyees can’t allow this to continue to much longer.
Amen to that!!! First part of your post says it all.......spend some time and realize there are some other good sources out there.........blows my mind to wait days for an email response let alone weeks for a package....I do applaud all the guys that have that type of patience

T/a was a week. Not bad considering the sale.