STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

I mean the op must know the owner of the PO Box where it went. I'm assuming he had a previous order sent to his friend. So if the PO Box does belong to somebody why the hell would they tear open a random package.

I mean the old p must know the owner of the PO Box where it went. I'm assuming he had a previous order sent to his friend. So if the PO Box does belong to somebody why the hell would they tear open a random package.

furthermore. What about the return address and sender. can they flag the name and address of the person and try to intercept all packages from that person or place. Is that even possible?

that would put everyone in jeopardy

I can only speculate as to how or why the package was intercepted. I would assume there was leak of some sort which caused suspicion of the contents. Or the contents were somehow visible.

I am incredibly pleased with how @StanfordPharma reacted to this situation. And to those claiming this is some sort of ruse, I have not even requested a refund or a reship at this time. Source and recipient safety is priority at this time.

I've shared all the info I have on the matter. Anything more is pure speculation.

Well, i really can't divulge security measures for safety reasons. I'll divulge a little to @Dipshitdave since it's his concern as much as mine on the situation, but the good news is, for this to have happened the situation couldn't have been any more optimal. There are still a number of orders that need to go out. Those will go out early next week. Not shipping today or tomorrow so i can make changes. I will be closing shop until further notice. I want to make sure all packs have been shipped and delivered before taking any new orders and i will be completely revamping operational procedures.

for those that might be in route and effected will there be updates via email ?

Well, i really can't divulge security measures for safety reasons. I'll divulge a little to @Dipshitdave since it's his concern as much as mine on the situation, but the good news is, for this to have happened the situation couldn't have been any more optimal. There are still a number of orders that need to go out. Those will go out early next week. Not shipping today or tomorrow so i can make changes. I will be closing shop until further notice. I want to make sure all packs have been shipped and delivered before taking any new orders and i will be completely revamping operational procedures.

I can only speculate as to how or why the package was intercepted. I would assume there was leak of some sort which caused suspicion of the contents. Or the contents were somehow visible.

I am incredibly pleased with how @StanfordPharma reacted to this situation. And to those claiming this is some sort of ruse, I have not even requested a refund or a reship at this time. Source and recipient safety is priority at this time.

I've shared all the info I have on the matter. Anything more is pure speculation.
Hey thanks again for sharing. Did I read everything correctly that you placed a new order by re-using an old email chain that you had previously used with an older order with a different shipping address?

Fuck me if that's a horrible run on sentence.

I mean the op must know the owner of the PO Box where it went. I'm assuming he had a previous order sent to his friend. So if the PO Box does belong to somebody why the hell would they tear open a random package.

because using a PO Box with a wrong name is a dead give away. OpSec101

I’m surprised Stan would even send to a PO Box to begin with.

Sponsors

Latest posts