STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

I love all the attacks I'm getting simply because I decided to deal in facts and not accusations.

This issue at hand is that a package from Stanford was seized yesterday. The reason I waited until I spoke to him, is because it was shipped to an entirely incorrect address. An address from a long past previous order. This set off a red flag to me that he was retaining order information far longer than necessary. After speaking to him, his reason for the address mistake seems plausible.

I did not want to attack him for something potentially incorrect. But as it stands, a package was seized, and the recipient received a phone call inquiring about the contents of the package. They post office asked if he had a prescription for the drugs in question and specifically cited a few of the compounds in the package. The call basically ended with them telling him this is his warning.

To my knowledge, they did not announce themselves as a postal inspector or federal agents, nor did they visit him personally. It was confiscated at the local level.

I appreciate the patience and maturity you all showed in the course of the past 2 hours.
Almost this EXACT situation happened to my close friend several years. He had a package shipped USPS priority mail/first class package. It was seized, which to me must mean the package somehow broke open or was leaking, because otherwise opening a package without a warrant would be a federal crime.

Anyhow, it was seized, and he received a voicemail from a postal inspector. He sent me the message to listen to, and it basically just ended in the man stating that "We will always find drugs shipped in the mail. This is a warning, so don't do it again." The statement is obviously laughable, as the P.O catches very little. That was the first time I had EVER heard of a domestic priority/first class mail getting searched/seized - I was very surprised.

@StanfordPharma Hey brother - I haven't heard back from you for awhile. I am still waiting on an order I paid for back in January. I understand there is a security situation currently, but could you please give me an update as soon as you can? I understand there is a LOT of orders to catch up on, but almost 2 months is a very abnormal delay for you. Hit me up when you can, thanks!

So, packs have been overlooked and t/a times have been longer than acceptable. I'm not accepting any orders until all packs have been taken care of and then i will be going private again. That way i can maintain a smaller more prrsonal level and get things back under control.

@StanfordPharma Just curious - wondering why I haven't heard back from you on the email I sent yesterday, concerning my order from a month ago, which still hasn't arrived??

@StanfordPharma Hey brother - I haven't heard back from you for awhile. I am still waiting on an order I paid for back in January. I understand there is a security situation currently, but could you please give me an update as soon as you can? I understand there is a LOT of orders to catch up on, but almost 2 months is a very abnormal delay for you. Hit me up when you can, thanks!

Stansquatch can't win for trying. We almost made it a week without one of these posts.

So, packs have been overlooked and t/a times have been longer than acceptable. I'm not accepting any orders until all packs have been taken care of and then i will be going private again. That way i can maintain a smaller more prrsonal level and get things back under control.

How does one get on this private list?

This is the smartest thing

I think that’s a good decision @StanfordPharma
I and the other people that have been ordering from you for years know your legit and have great gear! Everyone hits a slump and has bad times! Good customers are here through the ups and downs! Don’t stress it just take the time you need and fix the situation bro! Love u stanny no homo lol