STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

If you knew the reason, you wouldn’t make smart ass comments. Here’s the deal:

People want to know why the guy’s package was not only seized but opened without a warrant.

Mr. Stanford doesn’t use Priority Mail. That is why the guy’s package was seized and opened without a warrant. So while @Dipshitdave took some responsibility for the incident, it ultimately comes down to @StanfordPharma putting the community at risk by cutting corners. He charges $15 for shipping but sends it to you using regular mail, pocketing the difference. Use a fucking flat rate Priority box where it can’t be opened without a warrant!

https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Can-my-mail-be-opened (USPS.com FAQs)
Mine was priority. Fyi

Good to know. Wonder how he picks and chooses who gets Priority and who gets regular.
I actually just remembered I have a box from him still. The stuff inside contains guaiacol, so I leave it in the box. This particular shipment was just regular mail, so I apologize. I was incorrect in saying all of my shipments were priority.

I actually just remembered I have a box from him still. The stuff inside contains guaiacol, so I leave it in the box. This particular shipment was just regular mail, so I apologize. I was incorrect in saying all of my shipments were priority.
Any shipments I ever got from him were standard mail. Scary as hell to know the PO can open them without a warrant if they deem it suspicious.

Am I the only one not getting my pack or any replies????

No, there are many. Hell, I believe you’re the 3rd one today to come out with the same question/complaint. You have to just keep pestering the guy. #WorstDrugDealerEver

He may have shipped first class if it was under 13.0 ounces. My experience is it's only one day behind priority. If the pack was shipped in a reasonable time after payment, one extra day isn't nothing.

If you knew the reason, you wouldn’t make smart ass comments. Here’s the deal:

People want to know why the guy’s package was not only seized but opened without a warrant.

Mr. Stanford doesn’t use Priority Mail. That is why the guy’s package was seized and opened without a warrant. So while @Dipshitdave took some responsibility for the incident, it ultimately comes down to @StanfordPharma putting the community at risk by cutting corners. He charges $15 for shipping but sends it to you using regular mail, pocketing the difference. Use a fucking flat rate Priority box where it can’t be opened without a warrant!

https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Can-my-mail-be-opened (USPS.com FAQs)
I'm not going to speculate why and if the package was opened. I'll just say that I've been doing this for a very long time without issues. If the package was opened it doesn't necessarily guarantee it was the shippers fault. As for shipping methods, all due respect, but I'm not a noob. I know better than to discuss shipping methods. Not only is it reckless and dangerous i believe it is against the rules.

Why was my package seized without a warrant? I've been doing this for a very long time. All due respect I'm not a noob and know better than to discuss shipping methods. Not sure, but i believe it's even against the rules. That being said, it's quite possible the reason the package was opened could have been out of my control. I'm not going to speculate, though

I mean you did send member a pack that he didn’t order and didn’t know was coming, so there’s that. :eek::D