STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

I’m curious to know how you get away with running UGL while under care of a licensed physician
I run full cycles while being under the care of an endocrinologist. I’ve even been running 500tren/150test/50var and had TRT labs drawn fairly normal. It’s easy to do if you know what compounds you can get away with or when to lower your dose / blast a cycle.

Pretty ballsy! That impressive

Nah, he's back in business...but, according to his most recent post here, we won't be hearing from him on this board anymore.
Thank you, Forgive this question but Im new here. I been on same source for 2 yrs and would like to try another one this time. Stanford good to go? I see so many mixed reviews on all sources it makes my head spin. One source here is fire but on another board they call them a scammer. Its enough to drive you crazy.

Thank you, Forgive this question but Im new here. I been on same source for 2 yrs and would like to try another one this time. Stanford good to go? I see so many mixed reviews on all sources it makes my head spin. One source here is fire but on another board they call them a scammer. Its enough to drive you crazy.

Pretty sure he's private...meaning, if you don't know how to get in contact with him, then you're out of luck.

Also, you'll be hard-pressed to find a trustworthy member here to tell you any source here is "good to go".

Anybody ordered from him recently? I’m on his private list and he did email me back. Just curious if anybody has ordered from him recently and orders have been fulfilled.

Which source is considered “fire” here but on another board (which one) they are called a scammer?