STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Still waiting on mine. Was hoping for the same 3-4 day touchdown others are experiencing. Ordered 1-1-2021. It will show up though.
Were you? Well thanks for registering so we can read about an impatient noob having panic attacks.
Let's see....you ordered on a fucking holiday. He sent you payment info after you ordered. Let's show stan and meso why nobody should do business with me.
Lets not give him anytime to process your payment. We"ll just say he better ship within 48hrs of receiving your order. The 3rd is a Sunday so he needed to get his ass to the po himself on the 4th.
The usps Priority Mail service has been 4 to 6 days if guys are lucky. 2 to 3 days has been a very rare thing...and has absolutely nothing to do with Stan.
So, digduck, you would agree that you're being unreasonable? How about rude? You don't bother to introduce yourself? You just come here to use our sources?
How about if your order hasn't shipped yet its not going to? I'm gonna text Stans helper and if he can ID your order you can expect an email asking for wallet info so they can kick back your fucking bitcoin.
Fucking show up at our house acting like you own the place? Fuck that.

So ben is one of those douche bags that think because he has a high post count he owns this site and the sources posting here belong to him. I get that from the “steal our sources” comment. No one stole from you lmao. You probably have been a great deal of help to SOME people and I’m sure they appreciate it.
As for Stan I mean no disrespect to him. If you read the thread I was posting because someone asked me to post up when I received my package and I was replying.

Hell I’ve gotten PM asking the same things. “ hey Bro let me know if/ when your package arrives”

So ben is one of those douche bags that think because he has a high post count he owns this site and the sources posting here belong to him. I get that from the “steal our sources” comment. No one stole from you lmao. You probably have been a great deal of help to SOME people and I’m sure they appreciate it.
As for Stan I mean no disrespect to him. If you read the thread I was posting because someone asked me to post up when I received my package and I was replying.

Hell I’ve gotten PM asking the same things. “ hey Bro let me know if/ when your package arrives”
You truly have no idea. Absolutely clueless.

It would be in your best interest to either research and greatly educate yourself further or simply go away.

Anything less will only serve to expose you as a childlike ignoramus. But I'm just another anonymous person on the internet trying to give you some honest advice. Whether or not you choose to heed it will tell us all we need.

No I’m done with it bro. I was just trying replying to someone who asked to keep them informed. They wanted to place an order after I got my package. That’s it. I didn’t want to start any shit with anyone.

Like I said in my post, the package is on its way. Wasn’t rushing anyone. I’ve had a couple folks following this thread message me about my order and I posted here instead of replying directly to them. Wasn’t meant to be a big deal or to offend anyone.
Stan still follows this thread. It was not my goal nor intention but he was kind enough to pm me yesterday saying he would check on my package and see what’s up with it.

No I’m done with it bro. I was just trying replying to someone who asked to keep them informed. They wanted to place an order after I got my package. That’s it. I didn’t want to start any shit with anyone.

Like I said in my post, the package is on its way. Wasn’t rushing anyone. I’ve had a couple folks following this thread message me about my order and I posted here instead of replying directly to them. Wasn’t meant to be a big deal or to offend anyone.
Stan still follows this thread. It was not my goal nor intention but he was kind enough to pm me yesterday saying he would check on my package and see what’s up with it.

Did you use the email address in the first post on this thread?

I think I know what the issue might be.

I’ve had a few people messaging to see if my friend received his pack. Not sure why me lol. But, He did... and in a reasonable time frame. However that was before the holidays. The post office seems to be extremely backed up at the moment due to holidays and covid. Hell everything is fucked up in the world right now. My shitty opinion... if get extreme anxiety from a few extra days wait time it’s probably best not order from anyone right now. This isn’t meant towards anyone in particular just trying to help someone poking their head in.

Were you? Well thanks for registering so we can read about an impatient noob having panic attacks.
Let's see....you ordered on a fucking holiday. He sent you payment info after you ordered. Let's show stan and meso why nobody should do business with me.
Lets not give him anytime to process your payment. We"ll just say he better ship within 48hrs of receiving your order. The 3rd is a Sunday so he needed to get his ass to the po himself on the 4th.
The usps Priority Mail service has been 4 to 6 days if guys are lucky. 2 to 3 days has been a very rare thing...and has absolutely nothing to do with Stan.
So, digduck, you would agree that you're being unreasonable? How about rude? You don't bother to introduce yourself? You just come here to use our sources?
How about if your order hasn't shipped yet its not going to? I'm gonna text Stans helper and if he can ID your order you can expect an email asking for wallet info so they can kick back your fucking bitcoin.
Fucking show up at our house acting like you own the place? Fuck that.
That's your shortest response in the 5 years I've been here....ps I know you're Big Ben Rothlesberger...fuck the Browns bro!

Hey guys, I’m kinda new to this site. I actually had a buddy who ordered from here. I tried using the email on the first page to order but then I saw it doesn’t work. Would anyone be willing to share with me the email that does work I would greatly appreciate it.