STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Hey guys, I’m kinda new to this site. I actually had a buddy who ordered from here. I tried using the email on the first page to order but then I saw it doesn’t work. Would anyone be willing to share with me the email that does work I would greatly appreciate it.
These jokes get old, man. Not every horse needs to be beaten after it has died.

Pretty sure he's private...meaning, if you don't know how to get in contact with him, then you're out of luck.

Also, you'll be hard-pressed to find a trustworthy member here to tell you any source here is "good to go".
You want (good to go) order a crunch wrap supreme from taco bell brah

What's up fellas I'm not trying to start any s*** on the board I'm just trying to figure this out, so a while back I emailed Stan, then realize he went private from following the forum, then a few days later I got a response from Stanford1@proton.com.. I'm guessing it was the email Guy, so I got Bitcoin code and I sent my coins for what I wanted, that was nine days ago, few days ago I sent a email saying hey.. I'm just checking on my pack seeing if it's on the way,... then got a response let me check with Stan.. haven't heard back since, by know means am I trying to say Stan is scamming, can anybody help me figure this out.

What's up fellas I'm not trying to start any s*** on the board I'm just trying to figure this out, so a while back I emailed Stan, then realize he went private from following the forum, then a few days later I got a response from Stanford1@proton.com.. I'm guessing it was the email Guy, so I got Bitcoin code and I sent my coins for what I wanted, that was nine days ago, few days ago I sent a email saying hey.. I'm just checking on my pack seeing if it's on the way,... then got a response let me check with Stan.. haven't heard back since, by know means am I trying to say Stan is scamming, can anybody help me figure this out.
Looks like you sent your coin to his old adress. I'm afraid you were scammed.

Looks like you sent your coin to his old adress. I'm afraid you were scammed.
You know that he gave up his stanford1@protonmail.com? If he did that’s a dick move for Stan. He should have set an auto reply to prevent a scammer from using it.

I think the dude is fine. He only ordered on January 12 only 9 days ago. Stanny has been slow and he misses stuff all the time.

You know that he gave up his stanford1@protonmail.com? If he did that’s a dick move for Stan. He should have set an auto reply to prevent a scammer from using it.

I think the dude is fine. He only ordered on January 12 only 9 days ago. Stanny has been slow and he misses stuff all the time.
You're probably right. I thought somewhere in this thread he said that adress was no longer valid and he wouldn't be using it.

I should have went deeper into the thread.. I hope this helps somebody out from being scammed.. but at the same time if I'm wrong it's something shows up I have no problem coming back on here and saying I got my s***...I'll take my loss and carry my ass..

I got my package from Stan last week. He was running behind on shipping. He even sent a few extras for the delay.

Last edited:
A
Are you sure its standford1? Check the email really well, to see if its actually that. Sometimes people make similar looking emails.

like stantord1... stanfordI

double check.

people have been phishing hard

The stanford1 email address is NOT valid and it sounds like a scammer commandeered it.

Do NOT order from that email and in all honesty, this tread should DIE so more people don’t get ripped off.

If a Stanny regular wants to start a new Stanford thread, feel free but title it something like “Stanford Pharmaceutical: Private - for discussion only”

The stanford1 email address is NOT valid and it sounds like a scammer commandeered it.

Do NOT order from that email and in all honesty, this tread should DIE so more people don’t get ripped off.

If a Stanny regular wants to start a new Stanford thread, feel free but title it something like “Stanford Pharmaceutical: Private - for discussion only”
I wonder if @Millard can edit the first post and at least delete the email address so it doesn’t happen again.

Sponsors

Latest posts