STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

The stanford1 email address is NOT valid and it sounds like a scammer commandeered it.

Do NOT order from that email and in all honesty, this tread should DIE so more people don’t get ripped off.

If a Stanny regular wants to start a new Stanford thread, feel free but title it something like “Stanford Pharmaceutical: Private - for discussion only”
Messaged u bruh...

Well if junior members are getting touchdowns but he’s not interested in my business. FUCK HIM. Good thing about today’s day and age is Many options. If stan to good for my business well bye.

The stanford1 email address is NOT valid and it sounds like a scammer commandeered it.

Do NOT order from that email and in all honesty, this tread should DIE so more people don’t get ripped off.

If a Stanny regular wants to start a new Stanford thread, feel free but title it something like “Stanford Pharmaceutical: Private - for discussion only”

Thanks for clarifying brother I emailed him awhile back and something just didn't seem right so I avoided placing an order

I ordered 11 days ago and do have have my package yet. That’s fine but I have requested confirmation that it has shipped and I have not heard back yet.

I sent my order in with payment and then he asked for my real name so it wasn’t “suspicious”. Gents, be very cautious ordering from Stan.

I think he is swamped right now. Turn around for me was around 9/10 days. My bro placed an order with him last week and has not gotten his yet either. I have no doubt it will ship soon.

Sponsors

Latest posts