STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

I'm not too concerned about it, since there are other sources, but did he change his private email? Messaged him a couple times.

Look, this isn’t that serious. There are other sources. You will be ok. He is private. If you don’t have his new contact info, you can’t order. It really is that simple. I am not one of the privileged that has his new info but I’ve moved on. So should you.

Look, this isn’t that serious. There are other sources. You will be ok. He is private. If you don’t have his new contact info, you can’t order. It really is that simple. I am not one of the privileged that has his new info but I’ve moved on. So should you.
I said I wasn't concerned, just curious. I have plenty of other sources, just asking a question.

Been three weeks now and still no package. The only reply I get is the same as you.
If it's over 2 weeks send a weekly reminder.....for what it's worth hes never said I sent it today and he doesn't answer when I used to ask if were good on payment ( couldn't scan crypto address so I charged a Korean juicy girl on my credit card to toss his salad and make him beef bulgogi) my point is I think he avoids responses that sound incriminating...

If it's over 2 weeks send a weekly reminder.....for what it's worth hes never said I sent it today and he doesn't answer when I used to ask if were good on payment ( couldn't scan crypto address so I charged a Korean juicy girl on my credit card to toss his salad and make him beef bulgogi) my point is I think he avoids responses that sound incriminating...
I received an email from him and he said he ran out of some product and he will be padding my package.

I'll update this thread again next week.

I received an email from him and he said he ran out of some product and he will be padding my package.

I'll update this thread again next week.
It's been 12 days and I haven't heard back yet. Usually around the 10 day mark Ill send an email and get a pretty quick response if there are issues but I have heard nothing yet.

If you’ve read the thread he’s private again so in order to get in contact with him you’ll need the private email and you can ask the email guy whatever it is you need
I keep getting mixed replies in regards to his email. I have the private email. At least I think I do. After reading that someone got scammed, not sure if it’s the correct email or not.

I keep getting mixed replies in regards to his email. I have the private email. At least I think I do. After reading that someone got scammed, not sure if it’s the correct email or not.

Nobody got scammed. There was a new guy that was a little worried that he had the wrong email address.

With that being said, everyone needs to remember that Stanny has reoccurring health issues. That causes him to be delayed at times significantly.

If it sounds like stuff is moving out slow now, why would you order? Wait to make an order.

Are you ok? How is it you are still having issues with ordering. Even when i googled steroids saw a link clicked it my first time ordering online, I bought from a link and didnt get scammed.

So i dont understand how you are having such a hard time.

its almost getting suspicious...LE?

Nobody got scammed. There was a new guy that was a little worried that he had the wrong email address.

With that being said, everyone needs to remember that Stanny has reoccurring health issues. That causes him to be delayed at times significantly.

If it sounds like stuff is moving out slow now, why would you order? Wait to make an order.
Northeast is getting pummeled by snow