STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

I’ve read nearly this whole thread now. I don’t see where anyone got scammed by Stan. It just took some, including myself, longer than others to get their package. Stan made it right though.

I received an email from him and he said he ran out of some product and he will be padding my package.

I'll update this thread again next week.

Pack was received today and it came with plenty of extras. Stan was true to his work and delivered.

Attachments

• SP.jpg
    SP.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 129
Sounds like Stan made everything square
Not gonna lie I had some doubts for a sec but everything is gravy

off this topic
Y’all think if you had some test cyp from STanny from like 2/3 years back it’s still just as potent? I’m sure it’s sterile but not sure if it’s gonna be too weak

Sounds like Stan made everything square
Not gonna lie I had some doubts for a sec but everything is gravy

off this topic
Y’all think if you had some test cyp from STanny from like 2/3 years back it’s still just as potent? I’m sure it’s sterile but not sure if it’s gonna be too weak
The oil would go rancid before it lost enough potency for you to notice.

Do you guys know if its standard operating procedure for Stan to email a tracking number after he ships?

I put in my order (&paid same day) last Tuesday, and the next day, I got a response from email guy confirming that he received the order & payment, and it'll be out asap. A few days later I emailed him asking if all orders get tracking #'s - but havent heard back yet. its only been two days, so I'm not bitching, it's just curious that all the email replies I got prior to sending payment were lightning fast. anyway, thats not important

I just wanna know if orders usually get tracking #'s or not?

Do you guys know if its standard operating procedure for Stan to email a tracking number after he ships?

I put in my order (&paid same day) last Tuesday, and the next day, I got a response from email guy confirming that he received the order & payment, and it'll be out asap. A few days later I emailed him asking if all orders get tracking #'s - but havent heard back yet. its only been two days, so I'm not bitching, it's just curious that all the email replies I got prior to sending payment were lightning fast. anyway, thats not important

I just wanna know if orders usually get tracking #'s or not?
The short answer? No. Sources do not give out a tracking number like Amazon when you place an order. Now, if its taking longer than you feel is reasonable email them and ask them to track it for you. You may or may not get a response.

The short answer? No. Sources do not give out a tracking number like Amazon when you place an order. Now, if its taking longer than you feel is reasonable email them and ask them to track it for you. You may or may not get a response.
I know Sym never gave out tracking #'s unless there was an issue with the delivery. But my boy pharmasource always sends tracking info, but maybe that's cuz it's coming from the other side of the globe + going thru customs

IDC that much honestly, I just wanted to know what the standard operating procedure is. Either way, Stan is the only domestic trust so its not like I have other options.

and before big bald guy says it, i know waiting is also an option but i'm bored and need chaos in my life

IDC that much honestly, I just wanted to know what the standard operating procedure is. Either way, Stan is the only domestic trust so its not like I have other options.

and before big bald guy says it, i know waiting is also an option but i'm bored and need chaos in my life

Lol.

Most domestics don’t send tracking info. It’s a security risk because guys would be checking that number ever 30 mins. And if the USPS cared, they might see that as a red flag.

Sign up for Informed Delivery. It works a little different. It automatically sends you the info that the Post Office collects routinely. You’re not pinging a number on a website, you just see what’s already there.

I’ve gotten three packages from Stan. He does not send tracking numbers. Some domestic sources do though.
Listen to bigbaldbeardguy. Sign up for informed delivery. It will tell you when you have a package in route.

Been dealing with Stan for multiple years now.. not once over the years have I heard of anyone being scammed, and not once did Stanny not bend over backwards and make sure they were WELL taken care of if he ever made a slight mistake. One of a kind here at meso

All right dumb ass question
tried mixing the open dbol caps into pure ethanol to make a suspension but it doesn’t dissolve at all
Is there something I can add to fix this ?
im pretty sure I just threw 50, 50mg caps down the fuckin drain kinda pissed
It literally looks like sand in a bottle lol

tried mixing the open dbol caps into pure ethanol to make a suspension but it doesn’t dissolve at all

Shake vigorously and dose accordingly, just because it didn't fully dissapear doesn't mean you can't use it as a suspension.

It’s fine to use it like @muscletrain just said.

You can also order some Humco or Ora-plus and add the same amount as you did ethanol. That will cut your mg/ml by half. It’s a suspension compound. Ethanol is a solvent and you were going for a “solution” but a lot of the raws don’t dissolve completely unless you make 10 to 20 mg/ml.

With the suspension compound it holds the raws in the liquid (theoretically in equal amounts). It won’t settle out as quick as the straight ethanol. Shaking it each time redistributes the raw throughout the liquid.

This is also why UGLs should never make caps with protein powder as that shit gets funky over time.

You could have saved yourself a lot of money just buying the raw powder too.

It’s fine to use it like @muscletrain just said.

You can also order some Humco or Ora-plus and add the same amount as you did ethanol. That will cut your mg/ml by half. It’s a suspension compound. Ethanol is a solvent and you were going for a “solution” but a lot of the raws don’t dissolve completely unless you make 10 to 20 mg/ml.

With the suspension compound it holds the raws in the liquid (theoretically in equal amounts). It won’t settle out as quick as the straight ethanol. Shaking it each time redistributes the raw throughout the liquid.

This is also why UGLs should never make caps with protein powder as that shit gets funky over time.

You could have saved yourself a lot of money just buying the raw powder too.
Yeah now looking back this wasn’t a good idea lol
I still have 50 more caps I’ll have to use the humco thing with those as not to waste them

I actually have a bottle of the cherry humco so I added enough to fill the bottle to the 120ml mark
It seems to be suspended a bit better when I shake it (vs before it instantly would settle like sand) so would it be safe to do this with the other caps but just in pure humco? Or is ethanol still needed ?
Def need to find a domestic source for the raw powder, my dumbass over here thinking that’s all that’s inside lol should have been a red flag when I weighed all the powder and it was over 27g

Yeah now looking back this wasn’t a good idea lol
I still have 50 more caps I’ll have to use the humco thing with those as not to waste them

I actually have a bottle of the cherry humco so I added enough to fill the bottle to the 120ml mark
It seems to be suspended a bit better when I shake it (vs before it instantly would settle like sand) so would it be safe to do this with the other caps but just in pure humco? Or is ethanol still needed ?
Def need to find a domestic source for the raw powder, my dumbass over here thinking that’s all that’s inside lol should have been a red flag when I weighed all the powder and it was over 27g

Humco and Paddock Ora-Plus should have no issue holding your crushed tablets/powder in suspension very well. I think Humco is a bit cheaper.