STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Humco and Paddock Ora-Plus should have no issue holding your crushed tablets/powder in suspension very well. I think Humco is a bit cheaper.
Yeah humco is under 20$ for a 16oz bottle
That’s way more than enough
Thanks tho for the tip def will try it
Next time I will displace for the filler, again don’t know why I thought any cap/tab would be pure raw
100% me not thinking
And I use to be certified to compound IV drugs for a living smh...

What's up fellas I'm not trying to start any s*** on the board I'm just trying to figure this out, so a while back I emailed Stan, then realize he went private from following the forum, then a few days later I got a response from Stanford1@proton.com.. I'm guessing it was the email Guy, so I got Bitcoin code and I sent my coins for what I wanted, that was nine days ago, few days ago I sent a email saying hey.. I'm just checking on my pack seeing if it's on the way,... then got a response let me check with Stan.. haven't heard back since, by know means am I trying to say Stan is scamming, can anybody help me figure this out.
I've had the same issue only for me it's been a month!

So you joined to tell us you need something from a source that is not currently public?
Seriously wtf is up with all the new people trying to order from a source whose strictly private.... I’m wondering why email guy doesn’t just say....mmmmm looks like your not on the list buddy

Stanford ( Stanny for those on the buddy list) is just as thirsty as the competition, I highly doubt that list is as private as everyone assumes.
Many sources I’ve seen that were private in the past were really just referral only. Some would even take “veteran” status on a board into account if a person was wanting to become a new customer after they went private. Clearly not hungry enough to open back up to the public so the “list” would appear to serve its purpose still though.

Stanford ( Stanny for those on the buddy list) is just as thirsty as the competition, I highly doubt that list is as private as everyone assumes.
To an extent maybe, all you need to be on the list is the private email so anybody who gets that can order. I don’t think he’s denying orders on the regular but the whole reason for him doing this was to lessen the amount of orders and to keep his delivery times down as much as possible.

Anyone testing his stuff at all?!
I got my test levels checked about a month ago and it was around 1500. I was taking his test prop with my TRT. Needless to say they had me come back in last week and I was at 900. I had to stop taking anything for 2 weeks. Lol

There’s members blood tests that are fairly recent and then there’s his raws testing a little while back which he is still using currently

He didn’t want my business cause I was gonna order a lot of primo but he wasn’t interested which is perfectly fine. After joining Meso and ASF I’m seeing a shit ton of sources. Many have religious testing and a huge following so there’s plenty to go around. Not like this place is isarms lol.