STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Just got TD today as well, a little longer than the usual 2-3 days I was spoiled with, but still nothing crazy.

There is a slight issue with the order though, hopefully he will make it right. He has been known for always resolving things.

I just got my package - about 1 1/2 months after order, and I had to send up a few follow-up emails and it was annoying but I got a few extra vials, so I’m content now. For all who have outstanding orders, resist the urge to start talking shit to the man (I bit my tongue really hard) and just send him one email or so every week till you get ur shit - that’s my 2 c

I just got my package - about 1 1/2 months after order, and I had to send up a few follow-up emails and it was annoying but I got a few extra vials, so I’m content now. For all who have outstanding orders, resist the urge to start talking shit to the man (I bit my tongue really hard) and just send him one email or so every week till you get ur shit - that’s my 2 c

For anyone that made an order or is looking to make an order, STAN IS SOMETIMES SLOW.

That’s something that is well-known by anyone that’s been ordering from him. You eventually get it and it always has extras.

It’s just the way it’s always been.

For anyone that made an order or is looking to make an order, STAN IS SOMETIMES SLOW.

That’s something that is well-known by anyone that’s been ordering from him. You eventually get it and it always has extras.

It’s just the way it’s always been.
Now, if he was just public....

You would think being private those who can order have ordered and know all of this as well though. Slow is better than bad gear or not getting it for sure.

Anybody been in contact with the email dude? Sent him 3 emails in the past 5 days and nothing. Yes I’m on his private list and have his private email. Just wondering if anybody is getting emails back. Thanks

Anybody been in contact with the email dude? Sent him 3 emails in the past 5 days and nothing. Yes I’m on his private list and have his private email. Just wondering if anybody is getting emails back. Thanks
I ordered a few weeks ago and received my order in a little over a week. Unfortunately some of the product he sent was wrong so I e-mailed them back and he responded the next day that he would re-send.

You guys really are some stupid mother fuckers posting the shit that you do on here, you know that? WHAT'S THE EMAIL? IT'S STANFORD 1? DUH HUH HUH. I GOT MY PACK DUH HUH HHH.

You know this entire website is archived and there's no way to delete your posts or even delete your account right?

You guys really are some stupid mother fuckers posting the shit that you do on here, you know that? WHAT'S THE EMAIL? IT'S STANFORD 1? DUH HUH HUH. I GOT MY PACK DUH HUH HHH.

You know this entire website is archived and there's no way to delete your posts or even delete your account right?
No wonder he went private. I'm grateful he puts up with all this. Not even mentioned some faggot doxxed him a couple months ago.

Hahaha, are you using your real info on this website?