Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by StanfordPharma, Jun 16, 2019.

1. joshua_york

joshua_york Junior Member

You mean a transvestite? Naw man I lucked out on that deal but you got me...I'm a drag queen.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  2. Well, at least you got a sense of humor..and you can spell check. So, welcome aboard and make us proud bitch. BTW- go and formally introduce yourself.

Neewbiest guy likes this.
  3. amtont

amtont Member

Someone had started a thread a few weeks ago asking for review of Stanford Orals. I hadn't seen a lot of reviews so I figured I would post mine so far. Been doing Stanford Anadrol 50 mg and Var 50 mg for about 2 weeks with 600 mg Test. Bench has gone from 315-335 and Squat from 405-435. BW is 215 at 6'4''. Main goal was strength. Planning on 4-6 weeks depending on how it goes. Will post at end if anyone cares or finds review helpful.

@StanfordPharma How long until halo be available to order?

TNotch347 likes this.
  4. Raisinballs

Raisinballs Member

You definitely don’t need halo yet homie

5. I will post up when i know something. Halo, test u and dhb on the horizon.

amtont likes this.
  6. amtont

amtont Member

Ok. Thanks for the advice. I was thinking more in terms of for later on, but I appreciate the advice.

7. amtont

amtont Member

@StanfordPharma Sounds good! Thank you! You think they will be ready to order by end of month?

8. Mother luvin' better be. Or I'm gonna have to send donkey to pay someone a visit, lol. Just kidding. Donkey's a lover not a fighter.

amtont likes this.
  9. amtont

amtont Member

@StanfordPharma Awesome! Thanks!

10. Cornfed

Cornfed Member

Send them back home

Inquiring Mind likes this.
  11. Are you using both orals at the same time or switching one out for the other every day or two?

Toadzyyy likes this.
  12. redwolftheanimal

redwolftheanimal Junior Member

How do you get a new bitcoin address? Saw you wanted that for each purchase?

13. When you place order i give you a bitcoin address. Some people place order and don't follow through for a few days or may have placed a order previously. If your about to pay make sure you got bitcoin address just before paying. Hope that makes sense.

Tizzousa likes this.
  14. amtont

amtont Member

Same time. I am taking liver support and monitoring it. Done var and test before and it was fine the whole time.

15. TheDogSoldier

TheDogSoldier Junior Member

Pack landed : quick shipping, nice packaging!

16. Neewbiest guy

Neewbiest guy Member

Mid-cycle blood work on @StanfordPharma Test Cyp and NPP. 26 hours after injection of 100mg Test Cyp and 75mg NPP. I'm pinning 400mg Test Cyp and 300mg NPP a week split M/W/F/S. Strength gains have been awesome and no major sides other than some annoying back acne but nothing bad.

Attached Files:

17. Raisinballs

Raisinballs Member

How long you been on? What kind of strength and weight gains?

18. Neewbiest guy

Neewbiest guy Member

I'm at the 6 week mark of a 12 cycle that I may run out to 16 weeks depending on where I'm at around 12 weeks. Without listing everything out I would say on average I've had somewhere between 10% on the low side and 20% on the high side increase in weight on all my lifts. Weight wise I'm at around the 180-181 mark and been gaining consistently 1-1.5 lbs a week on average. However over the last week and half I've been slowly increasing calories as I've had the suspicion I haven't been eating enough. I'd really like to see 2lbs per week increase from here on out.

Raisinballs likes this.
  19. joshua_york

joshua_york Junior Member

Didn't see anything in search. What's the blend of the Sustanon 300?
    Any thoughts on moving from Test E to the Sustanon for TRT? I haven't found a downside yet but I'm just googling.

20. @StanfordPharma ...do have tren e and nandro deca in stock Uncle Stan? Would someone tell me wheres a recent list please?

Heynow likes this.