MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

I have taken winny back in the day, but can't fuck with it anymore. Your var is whte, yea that's some bs. I thought their tbol was white.
I am glad I have been sitting on this for a minute.

Update...Got my labs drawn yesterday and should have my results faxed to me in the morning. Also received my Dbol from Darius today but not the other items ordered so I am sure they are coming separately and I'm not too concerned about it. Gonna add some low dose Dbol starting Monday for a little mid-cycle kick probably just 30mg a day for 4 weeks. Labs will be posted as soon as I get them.
Sorry if you already answered this but what are you pinning?dose per week and compound?

Update...Got my labs drawn yesterday and should have my results faxed to me in the morning. Also received my Dbol from Darius today but not the other items ordered so I am sure they are coming separately and I'm not too concerned about it. Gonna add some low dose Dbol starting Monday for a little mid-cycle kick probably just 30mg a day for 4 weeks. Labs will be posted as soon as I get them.
Wow, 24 hour turn around on bloods?

Has anyone heard what is suppose to happen for the guys that got the underdosed dbol? I bumped mine up to 100mgs a day with no real results. Had a very slight back pump but that was it.

@c_bigsby

I got my bloods back. blood drawn on 6/1 blood results 6/2. So I pinned 3ml/week of pharmacom TEST C250... before I had blood drawn I followed forum recommendation:
***MESO Blood Work Testing Protocol***
"Blood Draw: Blood should be drawn at 48hr +/- 12hrs post pin. The goal is to be as close to 48hrs as possible."

So I pinned 3ml on May 27 around noon.

RESULTS: test level at 1032
my normal testosterone level is around 450

DISAPPOINTED: After using 2 vials of pharmacom TEST C250 at 3ml/wk for 6 wks I HAVEN'T noticed any increase in energy level or vascular.

My info: 42yo male 5' 9 " 195lbs

Attachments

• PrivateMDlLabs 01.jpg
    PrivateMDlLabs 01.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 33
  • PrivateMDlLabs 02.jpg
    PrivateMDlLabs 02.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Sorry to c those results!!! Thats unacceptable.
So while the testing made this lab look promising these results prove that it all depends on which batch you get. I for one am very disappointed!!!!!

Sorry to c those results!!! Thats unacceptable.
So while the testing made this lab look promising these results prove that it all depends on which batch you get. I for one am very disappointed!!!!!

Very inconsistent, which seems to be the norm for any UGL these days!!!

BTW thanks for your help the other day @Mythotic i was completely lost on what to do to get the test results on the anabolic site[emoji4]

BTW thanks for your help the other day @Mythotic i was completely lost on what to do to get the test results on the anabolic site[emoji4]

Yw, hope I didn't sound like a dick when I posted that :(

Hahaha!! Not at all, i was so frustrated i was just happy u answered. Also i don't mind a little sarcasm when i ask dumb questions.

Personally, I can get my testosterone up to 1200 with DAA, and that is legal and dirt cheap... Never mind forking over a small fortune for some near bunk testosterone... This is a goddamn joke

I got my bloods back. blood drawn on 6/1 blood results 6/2. So I pinned 3ml/week of pharmacom TEST C250... before I had blood drawn I followed forum recommendation:
***MESO Blood Work Testing Protocol***
"Blood Draw: Blood should be drawn at 48hr +/- 12hrs post pin. The goal is to be as close to 48hrs as possible."

So I pinned 3ml on May 27 around noon.

RESULTS: test level at 1032
my normal testosterone level is around 450

DISAPPOINTED: After using 2 vials of pharmacom TEST C250 at 3ml/wk for 6 wks I HAVEN'T noticed any increase in energy level or vascular.

My info: 42yo male 5' 9 " 195lbs

Jesus Christ these numbers are pathetic.
Got some of this on hand and was waiting to pin it. What batch #?

What, isn't anyone going to start talking smack about the 10X rule? I thought that was normal procedure when someone posts blood work, especially bad blood work..