MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Hey do the pills usually come inside the packs still? Or are they taken out then stuck to some tape. I have seen it both ways from previous orders through different sites. I Ask Cause having To Put off start for 8 Weeks do to work. Clomid won't be used for 18 weeks. Little concerned about moister getting to them.

Even if the stealth packaging is used, everything's sealed so moisture is excluded.
As Flounder said, we should keep those info safe, so please PM for further info.

True, but didn't Nitrust's domestic order now turn into a long drawn out international order? Somehow I am sure this won't be the first and only time this will happen. Also Darius does price match plus an extra 5% beyond that. True the only downside if you consider it that, is he only ships international. He's just another option.

Sorry for quoting your post from another thread but I didn't want to interfere to another source's conversations.

First of all my "International shipping" has nothing to do with the "International" advertised by other resellers.

Their international is coming from ASIA which means a delivery time frame of 15-25 days. Secondly, all Asian countries except Japan and South Korea are blacklisted by US and Canadian borders, so I'll give those a realistic 20% shipping success rate under normal circumstances.

My unique international shipping system is made from 2 well known countries, which have proven a shipping success rate of 100% since 2011 and an average delivery time of 6-8 days.

Sorry for quoting your post from another thread but I didn't want to interfere to another source's conversations.

First of all my "International shipping" has nothing to do with the "International" advertised by other resellers.

Their international is coming from ASIA which means a delivery time frame of 15-25 days. Secondly, all Asian countries except Japan and South Korea are blacklisted by US and Canadian borders, so I'll give those a realistic 20% shipping success rate under normal circumstances.

My unique international shipping system is made from 2 well known countries, which have proven a shipping success rate of 100% since 2011 and an average delivery time of 6-8 days.
This has been my experience, with your shipping t/a of less than 2 weeks.

I can vouch for that last part. My package had no hold ups at customs and will be sitting pretty at my doorstep tomorrow, well within the 8 business days timeframe. I can't speak for the actual products just yet as I have yet to try them... But the T/A and customer support has been well above par.

I'm not trying to be mean but people really need to stop giving exact times of how long the process and when their packs are landing. This is happening a lot.

I guess a lot of people don't know how to use the PM function? For the safety of both the source and customers, please stick to pm for specific issues.

i just want to say this i ordered some test and i just want to give a little review now and some more later including bloodwork but as for customer support from darius i would sincerely give darius a 10/10 an he was really nice cause i didn't notice the 100$ minimum after i payed for my order and i told darius about it (cause i thought i lost out on $$) and he still accepted my payment for me even though the site says the payment won't be accepted if its under 100$ so i don't plan on doing under 100$ again but he still did that for me and i really appreciated it.
i also spelled the receiver name wrong and i thought i messed up everything for a second time an i can admit i was being annoying cause i was sending a lot of messages cause i didn't think i got the name wrong at first an i thought i couldn't change anything and i assumed i fucked everything up and lost $, but i was told i can change the name and i did, an everything went smooth and darius was still being nice and still worked with me an now the item is on its way :)

so darius thanks for being an awesome person to work with an for everyone else i will be doing more reviews and also a log and bloodwork so stay tuned.

i just want to say this i ordered some test and i just want to give a little review now and some more later including bloodwork but as for customer support from darius i would sincerely give darius a 10/10 an he was really nice cause i didn't notice the 100$ minimum after i payed for my order and i told darius about it (cause i thought i lost out on $$) and he still accepted my payment for me even though the site says the payment won't be accepted if its under 100$ so i don't plan on doing under 100$ again but he still did that for me and i really appreciated it.
i also spelled the receiver name wrong and i thought i messed up everything for a second time an i can admit i was being annoying cause i was sending a lot of messages cause i didn't think i got the name wrong at first an i thought i couldn't change anything and i assumed i fucked everything up and lost $, but i was told i can change the name and i did, an everything went smooth and darius was still being nice and still worked with me an now the item is on its way :)

so darius thanks for being an awesome person to work with an for everyone else i will be doing more reviews and also a log and bloodwork so stay tuned.
Hey, did you know there are these things that are called periods that you put between certain words to make multiple sentences? It's pretty cool.

Jesus Christ dude. Get it together.

"First, let me go order some gear for some guy I've never met and just not read a damn thing first. Fuck it, right? Then, after I violate his policy and he lets me slide through the cracks, I think I'll go post it on a forum so everyone will think they can just do the same thing."

Hey, did you know there are these things that are called periods that you put between certain words to make multiple sentences? It's pretty cool.

Jesus Christ dude. Get it together.

"First, let me go order some gear for some guy I've never met and just not read a damn thing first. Fuck it, right? Then, after I violate his policy and he lets me slide through the cracks, I think I'll go post it on a forum so everyone will think they can just do the same thing."

I remember some other guy saying something about my spelling and I'll tell you what I told the other guy
You can "obviously" read an understand what I said right?
So
Who cares how I spell lol
Also
About the policy thing I'm not saying there are cracks to slide threw I just said I made a mistake and he "helped" me so idk why you're so butt hurt but quit being a drama queen you're worse then my girlfriend smh

I remember some other guy saying something about my spelling and I'll tell you what I told the other guy
You can "obviously" read an understand what I said right?
So
Who cares how I spell lol
Also
About the policy thing I'm not saying there are cracks to slide threw I just said I made a mistake and he "helped" me so idk why you're so butt hurt but quit being a drama queen you're worse then my girlfriend smh
Lmao idk dude it's been a long week to be honest with you. But yeah you still probably shouldn't share that info on here just because people can and will try to abuse such an opportunity.

Lmao idk dude it's been a long week to be honest with you. But yeah you still probably shouldn't share that info on here just because people can and will try to abuse such an opportunity.

i didn't mean to say that but i wanted to tell the truth an i don't want there to be any problems now for darius..... like, i just wanted to share how great his customer service was is all like he was very helpful throughout the entire process

i didn't mean to say that but i wanted to tell the truth an i don't want there to be any problems now for darius..... like, i just wanted to share how great his customer service was is all like he was very helpful throughout the entire process

Then just say that. No need to go into too much detail. Keep it as simple as u can.

Thank you sir!
Detailed logs + bloodwork/labmax/mass spec is what MESO community needs the most. Please do that and you'll have 100$ free store credit at your next order.