MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Also when you say you plan on adding it from another source do you mean u will be selling it under a diff name/company/lab other than the pharmacom brand name itself like the clomid you offer???

Yes, from a different brand.
I plan to offer a full range of steroids and hormones and that will require at least 1 more manufacturer.

Inj Anadrol was very well reviewed and superior to the oral version as far as my customers reported.

When we added the INJ ANADROL to our line we sent more than 20 vials for testing to some very well known members from AnabolicSteroidForums and IronMagazine.

There are many legit reviews there that you can check.

THere's also a full detailed log here going on right now, on MESO, made by TBJ and he's using my Anadrol: https://thinksteroids.com/community...and-anadrol-log.134362609/page-4#post-1267683

Yes, from a different brand.
I plan to offer a full range of steroids and hormones and that will require at least 1 more manufacturer.

Inj Anadrol was very well reviewed and superior to the oral version as far as my customers reported.

When we added the INJ ANADROL to our line we sent more than 20 vials for testing to some very well known members from AnabolicSteroidForums and IronMagazine.

There are many legit reviews there that you can check.

THere's also a full detailed log here going on right now, on MESO, made by TBJ and he's using my Anadrol: https://thinksteroids.com/community...and-anadrol-log.134362609/page-4#post-1267683
Darius- I've never run inj. drol, dbol, var etc. I assume since it's oil based, the PIP is less than inj. winny? What's the PIP like on these products in particular?

Thanks for you input on this. To me, this is one of the most exciting things you offer.

Darius- I've never run inj. drol, dbol, var etc. I assume since it's oil based, the PIP is less than inj. winny? What's the PIP like on these products in particular?

Thanks for you input on this. To me, this is one of the most exciting things you offer.

Pip is minimum on inj Adrol/Dbol, no need to worry about that.

Any Canadians order pharmacom and received their pack? Asking cuz our customs is a bitch with international packs coming in here...thxs :)

Any Canadians order pharmacom and received their pack? Asking cuz our customs is a bitch with international packs coming in here...thxs :)

Never had problems but indeed,I've heard the same thing about your customs, that's why we prefer to use stealth packaging for Canada.
Anyway, hypothetically, if something happens with the package we'll reship, seizure, lost etc.

Nice! When I actually get around to placing an order (LOL), I will give it a run.
I can confirm this also, I used plenty of their inj. dbol last year. It's pip free, hate the smell of it though lol it actually hits a fair bit harder then the oral version I found

I have an idea on the stealth way you are sending your products Darius, just wanted any first hand experience from Canadians that received their packs. Even if there's no labels on the btl's I think our customs with still seize them :( thanks for your response though Darius appreciate it...

I have an idea on the stealth way you are sending your products Darius, just wanted any first hand experience from Canadians that received their packs. Even if there's no labels on the btl's I think our customs with still seize them :( thanks for your response though Darius appreciate it...

There are labels on the vials but not those from Pharmacom. I'm using a special cosmetic packaging, design by me especially for these vials. The package is bulletproof. Many times it was delivered with the "opened by customs" stamp on it.

You can also check on the boards that seizure related problems are not a part of PharmacomStore threads.

Stealth shipping option comes with no extra cost.

Hey do the pills usually come inside the packs still? Or are they taken out then stuck to some tape. I have seen it both ways from previous orders through different sites. I Ask Cause having To Put off start for 8 Weeks do to work. Clomid won't be used for 18 weeks. Little concerned about moister getting to them.

Hey do the pills usually come inside the packs still? Or are they taken out then stuck to some tape. I have seen it both ways from previous orders through different sites. I Ask Cause having To Put off start for 8 Weeks do to work. Clomid won't be used for 18 weeks. Little concerned about moister getting to them.
You should keep packaging information to PM's for safety reasons.