MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Placed an order, payed via moneygram on Saturday. Funds were picked up Monday, product shipped Tuesday. Great communication along the whole ordering process. So far I'm impressed, thanks Darius.

Placed an order, payed via moneygram on Saturday. Funds were picked up Monday, product shipped Tuesday. Great communication along the whole ordering process. So far I'm impressed, thanks Darius.

THank you! :)
We'll keep in touch!

Just placed order through "The Man" I'm beyond excited. Guys awesome I screwed up order. Somehow I deleted clomid in my cart. I email him and he cancel orders so I could place correct one. 2 questions here.
1. On email for payment says I can use the online moneygram to pay. Anyone use that? Would be super convenient.
2. Might be better posted elsewhere, but already here so why not. Running 12 week cycle. Test-e 500 10 wk decade dura 400 6 wk dbal 40. At gym some suggested I go 14 week to get full 12 out if the deca. Then after dbal run 8 week of tren 50 Eod. Last 3 weeks and 2 weeks following (5wk total) treat as a cut/fat loss. To cut some fat. The idea is that I would get same gains as the original 12 week cycle. But at end would have lost body% fat. Was told they cut 3-4% fat. What thoughts on that? Kinda sounds like waste. But if that is really the outcome sounds worth it to me.

This means you need to pay with a credit card or something similar. Bad idea. Go to a Walmart and pay in cash

I honestly dont think there is that much concern with a credit card as opposed to cash. If LE wants to bust you, they will regardless of how you pay. They're not going to spend precious time and money busting a dude who buys 10 week cycles a few times a year, IMO.

It's not really a matter of LE busting you because of the transaction, I agree that's unlikely. Should you get popped for AAS for some other reason and the DA is making a case against you then these MG transactions sent to Darius with your CC as the funding source make their case far stronger. It's all based on what you are and are not willing to risk. For me, if I got popped Im going to damn glad I didn't leave a paper trail a mile long.

It's not really a matter of LE busting you because of the transaction, I agree that's unlikely. Should you get popped for AAS for some other reason and the DA is making a case against you then these MG transactions sent to Darius with your CC as the funding source make their case far stronger. It's all based on what you are and are not willing to risk. For me, if I got popped Im going to damn glad I didn't leave a paper trail a mile long.

You make a good point. One would think in this day and age you'd be fucked regardless of paper trail or not, but who knows. It is better to be safe than sorry though.

Not only is it a bad idea because you're leaving a paper trail, but I 100% guarantee that you will not be able to send the money online. It will get declined on spot or later off for fraud. Send in person. No ID for WU and no paper trail

Why not just use WU with someone else's name that you know. That way you aren't compromising your identity AND you can get the money back through your friend. And they won't be at risk because they didn't do shit and sending money isn't illegal.

Why not just use WU with someone else's name that you know. That way you aren't compromising your identity AND you can get the money back through your friend. And they won't be at risk because they didn't do shit and sending money isn't illegal.
True so true. I'm pretty sure money gram doesn't require I'd till a certain amount. If not then definitely not going in my name. To be honest though if they really wanted to nail you then u would be screwed anyways. Like mentioned above I don't think they give 2 shit about a nobody's 500$ order. Now if u were buying thousands worth that might be a eye opener.

True so true. I'm pretty sure money gram doesn't require I'd till a certain amount. If not then definitely not going in my name. To be honest though if they really wanted to nail you then u would be screwed anyways. Like mentioned above I don't think they give 2 shit about a nobody's 500$ order. Now if u were buying thousands worth that might be a eye opener.

Honestly bro, I get what you're aaying. But you have to ask yourself, how hard is it to just go in the store and use your buddy's name? Granted, they're not going to search the whole world looking for you but if it is as easy as looking at online records...who knows. Unlikely but not worth it imo.

Used pharacom.in for order going to pay with MG. Did any of u guys put a security question on it? Doesn't say to for the payment info.