MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

How long is the shipping process ?

Usually it takes up to 12-24 hours for us to prepare your package, including weekends. Delivery to USA, CANADA & ASIA takes 6-7 working days - and to EUROPE 2-3 working days.

However, this shipping time will depend on various factors such as postal service efficiency, customs clearance, international transit, etc., which is why I give you an approximation based on our statistics and former experience.

Usually, 90% of all our packages are delivered in less than 8 working days, while 10% will arrive in 8-12 days and still others will show up at around 15-20 days. This is a reflection of inconsistencies with various postal representatives, and not services provided by us.

All the talk of fast ta and no labmax?
or upcoming bloodwork?

My gear was labmaxed on several threads here (Anavar and Testosterone) but I agree, more concrete reviews with labs or bloods are welcomed.

100$ free store credit still stands for all the detailed cycle logs, including a labmax, blood test or mass spec.

There are many lab results submitted on other boards where we're members but since they're not on MESO I admit they cannot be seen as relevant, even if they're submitted by experienced members.

My gear was labmaxed on several threads here (Anavar and Testosterone) but I agree, more concrete reviews with labs or bloods are welcomed.

100$ free store credit still stands for all the detailed cycle logs, including a labmax, blood test or mass spec.

There are many lab results submitted on other boards where we're members but since they're not on MESO I admit they cannot be seen as relevant, even if they're submitted by experienced members.

I didnt see the test reviews. I will look again thank you. Will be looking forward to more.

I didnt see the test reviews. I will look again thank you. Will be looking forward to more.

My statement also was directed at the members not towards you. I like the approach you are taking, as you seem to know we like meso reviews and such.

From what i have seen darius seems to be the all around best person to work with and the product also seems the most consistent i have come across.. Imo

Man from what i see i think darius and the pharmacom line has been the most consitent all around... I think its safe to say your safe going with darius... Imo

From what i have seen darius seems to be the all around best person to work with and the product also seems the most consistent i have come across.. Imo

Enthusiasm is great, kissing ass and encouraging others to buy with confidence less so :cool:

Hey darius i see yhall only offer anadrol in a injectable, do you plan on offering it in a oral in the future as this is the method i prefer..

Hi!
yes, I plan to add it, from another trusted manufacturer in the near future.
Pharmacom doesn't have it in the line at this moment.

Hi!
Ok.. Just wondering man... How about the inj. Anadrol, have people been happy with it kn that form.. I mean im sure they have some guys who prefer it in an inj form, but i really prefer the oral route on that particular compound

Hi!
Also when you say you plan on adding it from another source do you mean u will be selling it under a diff name/company/lab other than the pharmacom brand name itself like the clomid you offer???