MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

My Anavar was Labmaxed here several times and also the feedback from other members was positive. I only had 1 batch of Anavar this year, received in January.
Speculations were also made regarding other compounds according to the "well fundamented" MESO theory, 7-10x rule of blood tests results.
Till now, there were only 2 relevant lab tests conducted, by Millard and Flenser, mass spec.

Due to my kind policies regarding reshipment or bonus store credit, I've been a heaven for reverse scammers. Everything possible was invoked, from missing products, fake seizure letters, no results etc.
All these past events made me more prudent now.

So, regarding the Anavar. You took 100mg ED and absolutely no results? For a month?
That's not possible, I'm taking now the same batch at 60mg ED and pumps are insane.
PM me your order number so I can check the origin of this purchase.
Please put a pill aside and let's do a test on it. Millard's or Flenser's route or any other independent facility
Send me a bank account and I'll cover all the costs.
Easy killer. You are starting to sound just like everyone else.
Did millard yest products directly from your hands? Or were they from another reseller? Do you even know?
Labmax simply means at least less than 1% of the product was present- and they were oils, not orals. Has nothing to do with the conversation.
Stop playing the victim. You are a drug dealer.

Skagit - i am not sure how many times you tried contacting him, and I don't even need to know, but generally speaking, I'd try contacting him every other day, a total of 3 times (so 5 days), and then if he didn't respond I'd maybe come here and tag Darius (@Darius PharmacomStore ) in this thread asking for a response. Something like that.

I've never communicated with Darius, but it sounds like he usually gets back to people, and he probably has 150 emails a day to reply to, so maybe he just overlooked you?

@Darius PharmacomStore can you help Skagit out?

Yes, it's been since Tuesday and he has been on to pimp and praise his products etc.

Didn't got a PM or e-mail from you so i don't know what the problem is. Inbox is pretty loaded.
Please resend, I'll reply to all e-mails and PM in a couple of hours.

As a long time on and off AAS user and serious lifter for 30 years, I have used my fair share of great products, good products and bunk products. Past 2 weeks I have been on 30 mg/day Anavar / Oxandrolone received from Darius about 3 weeks ago. Noticeable increase in strength, stamina, great pumps, slight increase in vascularity. My girl is taking 10 mg/day as well. First time she has ever used any AAS. It is making her extremely tingly and horny (a very different kind of sexual arousal than she has experienced in the past) which in some woman is a common and known side effect of anavar, and she too has noticed a slight increase in strength and stamina, both when running and lifting.

Thanks for the update!
Anavar was always one of my best sellers.
Now it just ran out of stock, we'll have it back by the end of the month.

Should be?

"I'm not looking for any compensation..."

You ABSOLUTELY should be, Skagit! If you received bunk dbol, and spent "$100 bucks on something that is not real or extremely underdosed", then you have every right to, and should be, seeking compensation (replacement or refund).

Come on my man, you deserve better than just having Darius know he sold you bunk - you deserve what you paid for!

THATS A ROGER DONT BE SO SWEET BRO..UNLESS YPUR INDEPENDENTLY WEALTHY & IF SO ILL SEND YOU MY ORDER BUT I GET TO PICK THE LAB,AND I GUARANTEE IT WONT TAKE 3 DAYS TO FIND OUT IF ITS LEGIT.. WITH 1/2 THAT DOSE.

THATS A ROGER DONT BE SO SWEET BRO..UNLESS YPUR INDEPENDENTLY WEALTHY & IF SO ILL SEND YOU MY ORDER BUT I GET TO PICK THE LAB,AND I GUARANTEE IT WONT TAKE 3 DAYS TO FIND OUT IF ITS LEGIT.. WITH 1/2 THAT DOSE.
I think Pharmacom should compensate EVERYONE that received their bunk, or underdosed Dbol. Call it whatever you want, but we should get our orders shipped again! I mean, I know he's busy and all, but he's only busy, because WE, his customers make him that way! Hopefully he continues to be a "stand up guy" and makes this right for EVERYONE who received this Dbol that was underdosed, that ordered from Darius! Just how I see it!;)

I think Pharmacom should compensate EVERYONE that received their bunk, or underdosed Dbol. Call it whatever you want, but we should get our orders shipped again! I mean, I know he's busy and all, but he's only busy, because WE, his customers make him that way! Hopefully he continues to be a "stand up guy" and makes this right for EVERYONE who received this Dbol that was underdosed, that ordered from Darius! Just how I see it!;)
I think he will eventually. It's just annoying to run bunk gear and waste my time and resources. It'll be even more annoying when the next batch of Dbol is shit too.

I think he will eventually. It's just annoying to run bunk gear and waste my time and resources. It'll be even more annoying when the next batch of Dbol is shit too.
I'm sure he will man, it's just good IMO to post the shit up in the open, so EVERYONE knows what the deal is. The more we help EACH OTHER, the stronger WE are as a community, ya dig? :cool:

This is my last day of week 5 on 450mg/wk of Test-e and 600 mg/wk Eq. Going to pin tomorrow (Monday) and get blood drawn Wednesday. I'm not feeling like they are going to come back so hot. Did legs Friday and I'm still sore. Used Sandoz Test-C 250mg/wk in the past (lost that connect) and wasn't ever sore like this. Almost seems as though it's underdosed or I absorb test c better. No oily skin beyond my normal oil, libido isn't what I've had in the past with less of a dosage, no amazing pumps in the gym..... What do you guys think?

This is my last day of week 5 on 450mg/wk of Test-e and 600 mg/wk Eq. Going to pin tomorrow (Monday) and get blood drawn Wednesday. I'm not feeling like they are going to come back so hot. Did legs Friday and I'm still sore. Used Sandoz Test-C 250mg/wk in the past (lost that connect) and wasn't ever sore like this. Almost seems as though it's underdosed or I absorb test c better. No oily skin beyond my normal oil, libido isn't what I've had in the past with less of a dosage, no amazing pumps in the gym..... What do you guys think?
why are you asking for opnions? you pinned the gear and said you are suppose to get bloods what could anyone actually say to help you??