MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

I appreciate you guys taking the initiative to do the testing. I'm definitely interested in the results.
flenser and i are working with darius and have found a US lab that will do the testing hopefully we will have a LC/MS/MS very soon .

Great job is getting the testing done. I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

flenser and i are working with darius and have found a US lab that will do the testing hopefully we will have a LC/MS/MS very soon .
Hey, the effort you guys are putting in, is really what this board is all about in my eyes. You guys are stand up dudes for sure! Thanks again fellas...

The fact that Darius is wanting to do these tests, tells me he has confidence in pharmacom products. And if it in fact turns out gtg, we will all have to rethink labmax results!!

Just gotta tip my hat to @ironwill1951 @flenser and @Darius PharmacomStore for doing all of this. Really happy to see u guys working together to figure all this out.

The fact that Darius is wanting to do these tests, tells me he has confidence in pharmacom products. And if it in fact turns out gtg, we will all have to rethink labmax results!!

And yes if it tests good sales will be through the roof!!!! But Im more interested in seeing how legit labmax is personally.

Quick update on the tren ace. Yarrrrr, thar be tren in them thar vials!...

I am out of breath like a fat kid chasing a piece of candy on a fishing line down the street. This primarily happens during triple drop sets.

Quick update on the tren ace. Yarrrrr, thar be tren in them thar vials!...

I am out of breath like a fat kid chasing a piece of candy on a fishing line down the street. This primarily happens during triple drop sets.

Im on day 7 now. My appetite is really low since 2 days now. Is this a known side effect of tren ?

Yeah, my appetite sucks as well.

Whats your dosage ?

I pin 200mg eod. Strenght is good, i sweat alot and i think i dream very much strange things at night. But i dont want to give it a g2g yet. Its to early to be sure.

What i can say is, that i will never buy mix 3 again. Terrible pip everytime and pin sides are unbelieveable swollen for days.

Whats your dosage ?

I pin 200mg eod. Strenght is good, i sweat alot and i think i dream very much strange things at night. But i dont want to give it a g2g yet. Its to early to be sure.

What i can say is, that i will never buy mix 3 again. Terrible pip everytime and pin sides are unbelieveable swollen for days.

50mg/Ed thinking of bumping it up to 100mg/ed for the last 40 days of my cycle.

Only sides so far have reduced appetite, increased feeling of body temp, really mild sleep interruption and rarely do I get sweats. Oh and heavy breathing.