Steroids in Thailand 2022 my experience

I will be in BKK end of June for a long layover, so I want to take the chance and stock up on some things. Some var, clen and clomid. Any recommendations? @Zirpon is it still worth going to the March Pharm, factory store in 2024?

If you're coming back to the US you're far better off ordering international than carrying a large stash back with you. Anything beyond a personal use amount of Sched III drugs could create a major headache, not just confiscation.

It's not that great of a deal in Thailand anyway, just convenient in a pinch. If anything, it's more expensive than many of the vendors here. I know guys in Thailand that order from sources here, if that tells you anything.

If you're coming back to the US you're far better off ordering international than carrying a large stash back with you. Anything beyond a personal use amount of Sched III drugs could create a major headache, not just confiscation.

It's not that great of a deal in Thailand anyway, just convenient in a pinch. If anything, it's more expensive than many of the vendors here. I know guys in Thailand that order from sources here, if that tells you anything.
I am based in DK and it's a headache there, ordering online always gets caught in customs. I just want to buy for one cycle, not bulk. because my order was seized by customs.

thanks for your reply, I currently cant dm yet, I think I don't have enough points or member status yet (if I understood other post correctly)
if you want pharma bayer testoviron ,pharma clomid, syringes, needles and other ancillaries and pharma grade medicine i recommend to go to siam pharmacy it is a very big pharmacy just under the phloen chit train station it is the cheapest pharmacy in thailand and they have the best stock. for var and dbol and turkish arimidex i recommend to go to G.M.Drugs pharmacy and ร้านขายยานิวเมดิซีน pharmacy near patpong night market. they also got pharma rotex medica tetosterone for cheap. if you want to make sure that the dbol that you get is legit you can go to the march factory but it is far from the center of bangkok. and the dbol is more expensive. but now it is easier to go there because there is a new yellow bts train line.i don't recommend to buy ugl clen or any ugl steroid in thailand. with the exception of var. but if you find cheap ugl clen in the patpong pharmacies you can give it a shoot and tell us if it is legit

if you want pharma bayer testoviron ,pharma clomid, syringes, needles and other ancillaries and pharma grade medicine i recommend to go to siam pharmacy it is a very big pharmacy just under the phloen chit train station it is the cheapest pharmacy in thailand and they have the best stock. for var and dbol and turkish arimidex i recommend to go to G.M.Drugs pharmacy and ร้านขายยานิวเมดิซีน pharmacy near patpong night market. they also got pharma rotex medica tetosterone for cheap. if you want to make sure that the dbol that you get is legit you can go to the march factory but it is far from the center of bangkok. and the dbol is more expensive. but now it is easier to go there because there is a new yellow bts train line.i don't recommend to buy ugl clen or any ugl steroid in thailand. with the exception of var. but if you find cheap ugl clen in the patpong pharmacies you can give it a shoot and tell us if it is legit

I wonder if the Bayer ampules available everywhere is even legit Bayer. The packaging is always so poor for such a big pharma company. It's legit test, but I suspect it's not real Bayer.

thanks that sounds great! I will try all of those! yes, I am mostly looking for some good test, var, clomid. If I find some Clen I will give it a shot and report back.

Thanks for the help! Its highly appreciated

Doesn't take as much as you might think. $30k US a year is enough to live a quite decent, modest lifestyle for a couple, but of course more is better.
I wouldn't know how to make money in Thailand. I'm a tradesman. Plumber and gas fitter and own my own little outfit. Kids are pretty young so probably be when they are older.

I wouldn't know how to make money in Thailand. I'm a tradesman. Plumber and gas fitter and own my own little outfit. Kids are pretty young so probably be when they are older.

Getting permission to work there is a near impossibility outside of a few specialized skills or teaching in English, alas.

Just being able to stay long term is a challenge, unless you buy an "Elite Visa" for up to 20 years, invest a significant amount in Thai assets, or are over 50 and can demonstrate a minimum income of $2k a month or put $25k (usd equivalent) in a Thai bank account.

Don't know how well plumbers do in Canada, but in the US my last plumber had a private plane he went from NY to his beachhouse in Florida on the weekends lol.

Getting permission to work there is a near impossibility outside of a few specialized skills or teaching in English, alas.

Just being able to stay long term is a challenge, unless you buy an "Elite Visa" for up to 20 years, invest a significant amount in Thai assets, or are over 50 and can demonstrate a minimum income of $2k a month or put $25k (usd equivalent) in a Thai bank account.

Don't know how well plumbers do in Canada, but in the US my last plumber had a private plane he went from NY to his beachhouse in Florida on the weekends lol.
I just started my own thing. Lots of debt to pay off. It's a struggle at first. Vehicle and 100k in tools. I charge 110 an hour. But being solo I cannot spend more than 6 or 7 hours in the field due to clerical work and fielding calls ect. I will clear about 175k cdn once I'm paid off and caught up. Will be years if I don't get employees. I'm figuring it out but it's honest work and I answer to no one but me.

Heads up to New Members: always be suspicious of anyone who asks you to DM them. And of course, always report anyone who sends you an unsolicited DM offering to sell you anything.

Heads up to everyone else: asking New Members to send you a DM is shady behavior, mostly the type of thing that unscrupulous sources do to take advantage of and exploit unsuspecting New Members.

The restriction that prevents New Members from sending and receiving DMs exists for a reason - to keep newbies out of harm's way.

I wonder if the Bayer ampules available everywhere is even legit Bayer. The packaging is always so poor for such a big pharma company. It's legit test, but I suspect it's not real Bayer.
the Bayer single amp Testovirons look really good which ones are you referring to ? the Rimo sold in TH are totally fake imho

the Bayer single amp Testovirons look really good which ones are you referring to ? the Rimo sold in TH are totally fake imho

IMG_8229.jpeg

They look like this. The expiration date on the box looks permanently printed as part of the design, not added on. And does pharma even make 250mg/ml?

Also in a moment of desperation got a box like this in Krabi that was printed in all blue.

1 amp per box.

Back