STOCK UP: Don't say you weren't warned! (US)

The $12 they'll be able to collect in customs duties on your $30 box of crap from Temu, times a billion, annually.

Just took out a loan for 15k. I'm going to risk it and stock up on all I can. Maybe even supply when things get bad. I'll save you guys.

Real talk. My best friend IRL thinks I'm batshit crazy for dealing in the underground and pays $150 for a vial of testosterone from a TRT clinic.

If this whole de minimus thing comes into fruition (which I still kinda doubt, like the government all of a sudden working at 110% efficiency? what?)...

If this was the only issue you based your vote on (hopefully it isn't), who are you voting for?

Real talk. My best friend IRL thinks I'm batshit crazy for dealing in the underground and pays $150 for a vial of testosterone from a TRT clinic.

If this whole de minimus thing comes into fruition (which I still kinda doubt, like the government all of a sudden working at 110% efficiency? what?)...

If this was the only issue you based your vote on (hopefully it isn't), who are you voting for?
guns, ammo, silver, gold, now raws powders and pharma dick & clen pills getting hoarded in American Gun safes all over the country

Does it matter, two wings from the same bird right? Both serve the same master lol

We would do the same shit, but we would pop a speaker out of the old speaker box and fill it with gear. Definitely had to know what to get. T200, Deca 50, and EQ 100 and good old reforvit B (liquid Dbol) was about all you could buy most everything else was bunk. Crazy to think I spent most of my 20’s shooting that year and never had an issue, infection nothing. We got to know one of the pharmacists so well we would call him 2 weeks before we went down told him what we needed and he would have it all ready.
Glad to know I’m not the only one that feels old in here, reforvit B!!! Light years ago it seems now

This has been my fear since starting gear. But I have a family and I am afraid of keeping distribution amounts. Where I live in the usa the police aggressively prosecute drug offenders because of the conservative atmosphere in the area. Also they are well funded and supported by the citizens because of strong religious views. I try to keep a low profile by ordering only once per year from 1-3 vendors at the same quick time.

I am open to suggestions on lowering risk further

Here's a suggestion. What do you think a "distribution" amount is?

What state are you referring to? Can you find any details about someone being prosecuted for steroid "distribution" based solely on possession? If not, is that because for steroids, unlike every other drug, the government is suppressing the news and standard law enforcement press releases they use to boast about enforcement? Are there secret courts and prisons filled with steroid possessors prosecuted for "distribution" we don't know about?

Too much ignorance leads to baseless paranoia and an inability to take rational action, when the reality is easy to establish with a little research.

In the vast majority of the country, a conviction for distribution of a controlled substance is NOT POSSIBLE based solely on quantity possessed without corroborating evidence of distribution.

2 minutes of research brings up a typical state law on the matter:

IMG_8465.jpeg

Oh, look at that. They need ACTUAL evidence of distribution.

Ok. but now you've been busted, somehow for possession, or you were dumb enough to sell. or even worse. MANUFACTURE the stuff. What's the worst case scenario? You have no criminal history. Are you going away for years? Blighted with a felony conviction???

IMG_8464.jpeg

Well look at that. You SHALL, not may, or could, but SHALL be eligible for pre-trial diversion, meaning you'll be subject to some terms for a few months, probably some drug counseling, and providing you don't get into any more trouble the case will be dismissed.

This is, incidentally, why in the very rare instances of someone being busted for a small shipment of steroids we see news about the arrest and never hear about it again. The Pennsylvania state trooper who's vial of tren leaked in a package leading to a raid by his fellow officers and a certain female body builder/influencer who sent herself a box stuffed with gear from Canada come to mind....

But what about the feds?? Surely the feds will drop the hammer on me if they find my stash!

Here are the penalties for trafficking, manufacturing. or importing steroids:

IMG_8674.jpeg

A level 6 penalty, 49 vials, is that same as it is for 1 gram of cannabis. That is, most likely probation. If it ever got that far. Even the next level up, 249 vials is most likely going to result in probation.

Could they raid your house on a charge with a ZERO to 6 month penalty range. Sure. They could, in theory. Judge for yourself how likely you think that would be to get authorized by a federal attorney, federal judge, and fbi/dea commander.

HOWEVER, a few hundred grams of raws can easily be a year or more in prison as each 100g is 4000 "units".

My point is not to minimize the seriousness of legal trouble, but to encourage you to do the basic research to gain some perspective, minimize risk, stop being paranoid and make rational decisions based on the facts.

Last edited: