STOCK UP: Don't say you weren't warned! (US)

The last 2 days has been odd for lots of packs China and India. Getting word that multiple China vendors having issues in in the last 48 hours with seizures and packs not moving. I don't think we're in gearpocolypse but it's very possible we're in a tightening wave at the moment.
I order from India every 1-2 months. Today is the first time I've had a package marked as "being held in Customs." Hoping it will be just be checked and released - low quantities of innocuous meds.

I order from India every 1-2 months. Today is the first time I've had a package marked as "being held in Customs." Hoping it will be just be checked and released - low quantities of innocuous meds.
They've been saying that for the last month or two. But up until now stuff has slowed down to what appears to be an actual standstill from India I've got two packs about 8 days apart now. Both held in customs The first one has been there since the 7th

They've been saying that for the last month or two. But up until now stuff has slowed down to what appears to be an actual standstill from India I've got two packs about 8 days apart now. Both held in customs The first one has been there since the 7th

First of the new giant airport located inspection stations just went online.

If this one at DFW has the capabilities they've claimed, I'd expect we'll be seeing a major increase in seized packs soon.

Able to process tens of millions of packages a year using high speed 3d (tomography) scanners that can identify materials at the molecular level, running the data through AI based modeling systems, then automatically kicking packs with contraband off the belt for processing by customs.

JFK gets theirs in January. Wondering if it's already in use.

Last edited:
First of the new giant airport located inspection stations just went online.

If this one at DFW has the capabilities they've claimed, I'd expect we'll be seeing a major increase in seized packs soon.

Able to process tens of millions of packages a year using high speed 3d (tomography) scanners that can identify materials at the molecular level, running the data through AI based modeling systems, then automatically kicking packs with contraband off the belt for processing by customs.

JFK gets theirs in January. Wondering if it's already in use.

1724200450584.png

Looks like the "through steel" part was edited out, but still skeptical of this technology in general, particularly like as if it would be used to affect us (ordering a few vials internationally for personal use)

I'll save you the time of calling me naïve. Perhaps.

Which one would really stand out if seizures keep happening? Gym bros will not get their dick pills or ais resulting to limp dicks and bitch tits lol.

View attachment 292344

Looks like the "through steel" part was edited out, but still skeptical of this technology in general, particularly like as if it would be used to affect us (ordering a few vials internationally for personal use)

I'll save you the time of calling me naïve. Perhaps.

Yeah I had the specs up of the gantry device that will be used to scan cargo containers, penetrates 12.6" of steel to be specific:

Mail will be scanned using Dual Energy Computed Tomography. Using two different X-ray energy levels, the differential can be compared to determine the atomic number of the material the beams are focused on. Tomography uses precision beam placement to generate a detailed 3d model built up of scanned high resolution "slices".

This isn't brand new tech, but processing all that data in realtime was very limited until recently, and was used to create color coded images, distinguishing between various materials, for viewing by the equipment operator. Some systems could flag a very limited number of materials, like explosives, and highlight them for the operator's attention.

Now, a known sample can be scanned to generate a package of "rich data", say, 20GB worth for something the size of a vial of trenbalone, running it through an AI based system that creates a model which allows similar items to be identified with far less processing power so the system can identify it in real time. Once contraband is detected, a "Tray return system" shifts the package off the processing line for customs personnel to deal with.

Resolution is high enough that a bag with mixed milk powder and sugar can have both substances accurately identified.

The library of models is constantly growing, of course. Because there are so many different systems employing this technology, there are proposals to standardize model formats so custom's agencies around the world can share models for use regardless of the equipment being used.

Enforcement policy may be in question, the technology is not.

Last edited: